Meal Plans

Daryl

DIS Veteran
Hi! Is a meal plan worthwhile for a family of 5 who like to eat in WDW restaurants like 1900 Park Fare and the Brown Derby? Will it save us any money?

Thanks!

What I'd suggest is to go to allearsnet.com and take a look at some of the menus. Guesstimate how much you'd spend, then compare it to how much you'd spend with the plan you want. I think it's around $60 extra per adult per night with the Silver and $139 extra per adult per night with the Gold. That's a lot of food especially for little ones! My guess is that it wouldn't be worthwhile, but that's just a guess. It was worth it for DH and I with the Gold Plan (3 meals per day) and the Silver Plan (we used our wishes for meals), but we did mainly sit-down meals.

HTH :D

I also loved the gold plan....but it takes a little research. Check out the menu's and prices first. If you are doing the silver...it comes out to about $34 a wish. If you think you would spend that much at the restaurant it is definitely worth it....oh and you wish also includes the tip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter