Meg + Rob SBP/ADH/UK Lower 10/12/09 - Roots Photos ONLINE! YES!!!!

Which dress do you either like more or think would look better on Meg

• The Dress She Already Has - the Alfred Angelo with Yellow Trim

• Or the new one with the lace sleeves?

Results are only viewable after voting.
YAY Meg!!!! You're almost there! I hope you have a safe flight and that you have the most amazing day! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

I can't believe it's almost your day! I'll be thinking about you Monday while I'm at Not So Scary. Can't wait to hear all about your day! And see pics too!

I just realized today that I hadn't been on here in forever! I finally got settled down here in SC and the internet is up and running and I realized that you are getting married NEXT WEEK! THAT'S CRAZY how time has flown. I hope you have the most magical day and a safe trip down and I can't wait to hear all about it! Have fun!!!!!

Okay, girl . . . It's ON! Hope you're having a GREAT time! Looking forward to lots of photos and an entertaining and enlightening trip report with lots of Meg wit and charm!

In the words of a dear childhood friend, TWO FANGAS!!! :hippie:

. . . and a dancing banana for the road! :banana:

I'm so excited for you! Have an amazing trip and a magical wedding day! And take notes so you can give us all the details when you get back. :laughing:

MEGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::yay::woohoo:

Holy Smokes Meg, You are only 3 days away! Hope you are having a wonderful, safe trip! Can't wait to hear all about it. :goodvibes

Happy Wedding Day!

I hope your wedding is everything you dream of. I cant wait to hear all about it. :lovestruc

HAPPY WEDDING DAY MEG AND ROB!!!!!!

I hope you're having an amazing time, enjoy every second of it!

Can't wait to see some pics when you get back! :bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter