Meg + Rob SBP/ADH/UK Lower 10/12/09 - Roots Photos ONLINE! YES!!!!

Which dress do you either like more or think would look better on Meg

• The Dress She Already Has - the Alfred Angelo with Yellow Trim

• Or the new one with the lace sleeves?

Results are only viewable after voting.
:banana: Happy Wedding Day! :banana:

I can't wait to see the ceremony - I wish STVS would webcast the whole day! :rotfl:

For anyone who didn't have the instructions tattooed on their arm in anticipation, here they are again...

WEBCAST INSTRUCTIONS!

Hey all,

As promised, I said I would post the instructions for the webcast! Here they are - feel free to watch and post!

STVS WEDDING VIDEOS will be webcasting, LIVE, the Medlinskas-Lightbown wedding ceremony on October 12th at noon (eastern) from Sea Breeze Pointe in Walt Disney World.

Please follow the instructions below to view this event. (*Please note: This is NOT the feed from our wedding video cameras, this is the feed from our webcam, only.) The viewer window is not resizable, due to server limitations.

1. Go to www.stvsweddings.com

2. Click on the "Live Webcast" button.

3. Type in the username and password, exactly as below, all lower case.
username: blu-ray
password: magic

4. You may have to click on the "live Webcast" button again to gain access to the webcast page.

5. You will now see the "Webcast Viewer". (This may take 15 seconds to load.)

We will begin transmitting approximately 10 minutes before the time of the event. If you arrive at this page earlier than 10 minutes, you will see a series of pictures fading on and off the screen. Wait until 10 minutes before the event time and refresh your screen. It may take 15 seconds for the "Viewer" to reload again, so be patient. When you see a wide shot of the ceremony location, you are viewing the webcast. Be sure to refresh your screen 10 minutes before the event time.

I'm in work and watching right now (My boss better not come in!!)!! Meg, you look gorgeous!!

Bob xoxoxox

OMG IM WATCHING!

I HOPE I DONT GET THE SACK! HAHA!! im sitting at work, im the only one here, only the IT guys will know im watching! Unless the IT guys grass me up- hopefully ill be fineeee!!

Meg looks amazing! She looks so pretty!

I didnt know they had the major domo!! he helped her with her dress! how sweet!?

Its kinda wierd watching without no sound!

Everyone looks so happy! Rob looks so handsomeee!! awwwwwwwwwwww!!

It looks like they are having a blast, they keep laughing!

Grrr.... I have no sound! What did she say?!

Bob xoxoxo

Well, during the ceremony she turned around and said she had to wave to "her public" and just now, after it was over, you prolly saw it, but she came over to the camera and said "To all my DIS brides, you rock!" :rotfl:

Darn work got in my way!!! Boo!

Well from the few seconds I saw, you looked gorgeous!!!!! Congratulations!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter