Meg + Rob SBP/ADH/UK Lower 10/12/09 - Roots Photos ONLINE! YES!!!!

Which dress do you either like more or think would look better on Meg

• The Dress She Already Has - the Alfred Angelo with Yellow Trim

• Or the new one with the lace sleeves?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't know how I've missed your PJ until now! :confused3 I just finished catching up with everything you have done! It all looks so wonderful! I really like the yellow/navy colors! You're invites are gorgeous! Are you keeping those navy? I really like cakes 2 and 3 and i LOVE your rehearsal dinner dress! I can't wait to read more! :goodvibes

I'm going to keep the colors of the invite. It was really hard to find invites with my colors!

Thanks for the kind words about my dress. :goodvibes Hope you enjoy the insanity of my pj!! :goodvibes

YAY! You finally have just a year left tomorrow will be less than a year! It will fly by trust me. Mine has been!!!:cool1:

I love all of your stuff so far especially your rehearsal dress!!!!! :lovestruc

Keep those updates coming!! Your colors are beautiful. I love your gown in the yellow!

Thank you all for the kind words!:goodvibes It was completely random finding this one. I am an Ebay junkie and some one posted this dress, new and I really liked it. It's from David's Bridal and is a Bridesmaids dress, but when I saw it online I saw how I could dress it down. I got it for about 70 something and it retails for 135. It fits perfectly, just need to get the bust taken in, but I'm going to wait to do that - hoping the diet works so I can get the sides taken in at the same time!

Here's the link to the dress on someone who isn't a former hockey player...
http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridesmaids_detail.jsp?stid=3275&prodgroup=216 :thumbsup2

Funny that you will be using a Davids Bridal BM dress for your rehearsal. The one in my avator is also a Davids Bridal BM dress that I saw when I first started looking for bridal gowns and fell in love with. I used it for my engagement photoshoot with Misty. Not sure if I will be bringing it down for our rehearsal. We are doing a Sunday morning rehearsal and then breakfast at Cape May Cafe. I think I will wear something a little more casual as it is breakfast. We are also planning on heading to Epcot right after breakfast as it is the last day of the F&W Festival.

Thanks for the info.
Linda

Hi Meg....just wanted to stop by and wish you some pixie dust. You must be on pins & needles today. I really hope you get your time/place tomorrow! Good Luck!! :cool1:

Just wanted to pop over to say that I was thinking about you! My fingers will be crossed that you get exactly what you want! Hopefully they will call first thing in the morning tomorrow!!!

:goodvibes Just another quick note to thank you all for the good wishes and pixie dust! :goodvibes
I've been cleaning all weekend - I'm almost done the laundry :laundy: (Love that smilie!) and the rest of the house is pretty much clean for the parental visit. Rob says I've been grouchy and snappy, so he's chalking it up to waiting to hear about the date. I emailed Pam, our WC and just mentioned that I was going to be at home all day on Tuesday, at my home number, but I'll keep my cell on me if I go outside. Insanity! (is there a crazy smilie?):crazy: (I don't look like that - close, but not really.)

And also I'm driving him crazy - "Honey, this is our last October 13th being single." :love: Pray for the poor man. :lmao:

OH and good good news - my dress is in Limestone. I slept in on Saturday, and that was o'course the day that USPS delivered the dress. They need a signature, so it's hanging out in Limestone until tomorrow. I'll also be waiting by the door for that... well not that bad. There will be a note on the front door. :) As soon as I get it, assuming that Rob isn't home, I'll try it on and post pictures.

And the parents will be here at 3pm. Really is it any wonder I've lost it?

Love always, :hug:
ME!

YAHOO!!!!!!! WE GOT THE DATE!!

Monday, October 12, 2009
Wedding Ceremony~Sea Breeze Point (BoardWalk Resort) 12:00pm
Wedding Reception~BoardWalk Resort Ballroom 1:00pm-2:00pm (Pre reception) 2:00pm-6:00pm (reception)
Dessert Party~United Kingdom Upper Terrace 8:30pm-9:30pm

I should send a picture or video to this board of me in my Mouse Bridal Ears dancing around the house - quite a sight!!:lmao:

Thank you to everyone for the good thoughts and pixie dust!!! You all rock!!!:goodvibes

Edit - Not a video, but here's a photo I just took of myself.
CIMG1170.jpg

I love your pic-that is great! congrats on getting your date and locations! that is fantastic! CONGRATS!!!!:cool1: :dance3: :yay: :banana:

Congratulations on getting your date....you look so happy and pleased with yourself in your pic!! :)

Congratulations Meg!!! :woohoo: :banana: :yay: :cheer2:

BTW, looks like we found the same ebay seller for cusom tee-shirts. LOL! Very cute picture!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter