***Memorial Day at the Fort***

OilRigWife

Earning My Ears
Hoping we'll have lots of company at the fort during the Memorial Day Holiday.
We'll be there May 22-31, anyone else????

You will not be alone! We will be at the Fort May 23-30 with a group of 13 (6 adults and & children).

We will be there May 22 to 30 in loop 1900. I was starting to think we were the only ones on the board going that week.

We'll be there the 23rd (start driving there the morning of 22nd and unsure when we'll get there on the 23rd- maybe late) and staying till the 30th.

Actual Memorial Day we aren't going to the parks- we'll be spending the day at FW, perhaps DQ and definitely DTD that evening- have plans to eat at Trex for dinner that night. What are y'alls plans for Memorial day?

And heyyy how do you all already know what loop you'll be in! Someone needs to tell me the secret to that please!

we will be there with the MMGG.

don't worry you will not be alone. :scared1:

I just realized that it sounded like I will have 10 or 15 with me. I meant that there are 10 or 15 different people signed up with the MMGG.

We'll be there as well. 3 groups of 4. 1 group in the cabins and 2 camping. We check in May 24 and out June 2. :woohoo:

I just realized that it sounded like I will have 10 or 15 with me. I meant that there are 10 or 15 different people signed up with the MMGG.

We'll be some of those different people:rotfl2:

We'll be there May 18th until 23rd possibly 24th. Looks like we'll miss most of you, does that mean we'll miss the crowds too:cool1:

Sorry Deb, I didn't mean the people were different. I meant that we didn't have 10 or 15 people staying with us. Guess I wasn't very clear, or maybe I was!!!!!! I can see I got myself in some hot water already.

I am not having a good morning, just realized that it wasn't Deb that posted about the different people, maybe it's me that is different!

It sounds like the holiday weekend is pretty much sold out. So you definitely will not be alone. We have been trying to get the 24th and cant seem to get that night. As a back up we booked Pop Century but we would much rather be camping at the Fort.

Sorry Deb, I didn't mean the people were different. I meant that we didn't have 10 or 15 people staying with us. Guess I wasn't very clear, or maybe I was!!!!!! I can see I got myself in some hot water already.

No problem I pretty much consider it a compliment:thumbsup2. It was I that added the emphasis on different. When you get this bunch of folks together, could we be anything but DIFFERENT :confused3

I know that description fits my crew. Should be a great weekend(week) and I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

Are we going to plan any kind of get together? I remember hearing something about kegs....

DW and I will be there 21 May - 25 May. Not sure what loop yet, I like suprises.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter