Metal Mickey Head for Car??

I bought the Disney version of the "stick figure family" you see on minivans. I thought it was funny because we are so NOT a minivan family with our two non-soccer playing kids and little gas-saving Scion. Dh was still mortified at being a Disney stick figure.

So, I put all the figures on the car but turned dh's smile upside-down so he can express his hesitancy to be stick-figured. We call him saddy daddy. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'll have to take a picture.

I bought those also-I haven't put those on yet. I also bought tinkerbell window decal. Between all these things it is becoming pretty obvious to everyone how crazy I am about WDW!!!:love:

Oh, I just emailed DH to see if he threw out the rusty Mickey he took off my truck last week. (BTW - our friends did complain about the glare when they were riding behind us!) If he threw it out I'm going to have to order the $4.99 one and paint it or order the auto emblem one! I'm so excited!

And to think I hopped over to the DVC board just to say...

We closed on our purchase of points at BCV yesterday!!!

:disrocks:

This is really strange...I saw this in June on our road trip down I-95 and I think it was yours!
I just ordered mine this morning...they were only $4.95 on clearance at Disneyshopping.com. I am going to have my husband do the black paint treatment and not put a magnet on mine.
Well, if it was a green silver mist Oldsmobile Bravada then that was us; thanks for the recognition. :thumbsup2

It was on a Bravada...somewhere I have the picture I snapped from the window of my car as we were driving by :rotfl2:

I'm really glad I found this thread, because last week I bought the silver Mickey for the back of my car. I would have permanently attached it, but instead, I used magnetic tape. Thank you for the idea!!

I also bought the DVC trailer hitch cover, so I'm set.

Today I was in a local Hallmark shop and a woman came up to me to say she liked my license plate (PIXEDST) and all the Disney stuff on my car. :cheer2:

How fun!
I have the hitch and the disney family on my Explorer! With my constantly changing mickey antenea (sp?), I'm set....though my husband makes comments everytime we go somewhere together in it. Just wait til I buy stuff for his truck and he wakes up ones morning.....:rotfl2:

Does anyone have any photos they can post? I'd love to see both the sliver Mickey and the stick family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter