Michigan DIS Meet! August 17th @ 1 PM (update on pg 4)

Sorry Kara and I are going to have to pass - just too many things going on that week and next - especially since Kara starts school the week after - thanks for the invite and everyone have fun

It's all highway and trust me, I-94 travels FAST!!!. I have driven the route many times and for me the worst part is the jigging and jogging around Toledo.

There is really a good possibility I will do a day trip there (if you all decide to meet during the day). I don't think I want to stay the night because Luis has bombed out on this meet already. I figured driving around Toledo would be the worst part of it, but hopefully nothing will be too bad (or confusing) for me.

Very funny Kristy, I don't think I'm coming now:mad: JK

We'll miss ya Marla & especially Kara:( ;)

Once we Michiganders get our feet wet, we're gonna have at least one meet a month (especially with the draw 6_Time_Momma is gonna get;) )

Sorry bunchkin, there will be no wheelchair races with expectant mothers (or will there?!?!?)

If you start at 7ish Elaine, you should be there noonish easily;) We would very much like you there! Then you & Dan (& maybe even me) could post some excellent pictures!

Oh, and did I mention Elaine, door prizes & 'special' prizes for all the DISer's kids:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We could even have a mixed gender bachlorette party for Fire14!

That's a nice idea YEPOD.
Elaine if nothing else I'm sure my parents would let you sleep at their house with me. I'm sure you can find your way wqithout to much trouble, You can find your way around Columbus right LOL.

If you other Diser's really want to throw me a Bach party I can tell you where I'm registered and I'm sure my mom would be more than happy to help with ideas LOL.

Sorry bunchkin, there will be no wheelchair races with expectant mothers (or will there?!?!?)

Oh, I don't know......sounds like it could be fun!!! I'm game!! LOL!

Not only can the Meet be a bachorlette party, it can be a Baby Shower for Kristy!!!:) :bounce:

Wow!!! Door Prizes??!! That should get Disers from 3 and 4 states away!!!!:jester:

Sorry we can't go because we'll be in WDW:D I'd really LOVE to go, but we can't say no to WDW!!!!:bounce:

:( It seems like we are always out of town when someone has a Michigan meet

I really hope to be able to come. DH says he doesn't think he can make it but the kids and I are going to do our best to be there.

Aw, too bad, we will be at WDW on that date.

Have a great time, maybe we can catch the next one. :)

I think I'm finally going to make it to a meet once again - it's been a while since I was at the last Michigan meet and it's only about 100 miles so no excuses, providing that I am not on the road - just let me know what time for sure - looking forward to seeing everyone!

Darn it! We are not going to be able to make it to this one! Dh brother is getting married in Ohio that weekend and we are both in the wedding! Seems that is a busy weekend for a ton of people! Suddenly August 17 is popular! LOL!! :)

Have fun and wish we could meet everyone!

Kamy

We are looking for suggestions for a good meeting time.

A couple of us will be there at 10am to secure some tables.
(The meet addicts among us that is LOL My name is John........I have been addicted since June 8th.........the more meets I attend, the worse it gets............):jester: :jester: :jester:

Does noon ish sound OK for those traveling from a distance.

There is a concern that the food court will be busy at 12, so should we delay the official time to 1 or 2.

It was real busy at the Columbus zoo food court on the 13th, but that didn't stop us from DISing & eating in shifts LOL:jester:

Why don't we aim for 1 or so. That will let the lunch crush thin out some.

See, yepod!! You laughed when I said people would be coming from states around just to see me!!! Here Dan is coming all the way from Illinois and I am sure it is just to see me!!!!;) :jester: :) ;) :jester: :) ;) And Fire is coming from INdiana, right????? Soooooooo, there ya go!!!! :crazy:

I'm sorry Kristy, but Dan is coming to sell cars LOL Dan's dealership in Canada

And Fire is coming from Holland (really from OH):p

Elaine is coming stag from OH to enjoy Fire's bach party;)

For those going to the world that day, all is forgiven;)
All other excuses are just not tolerated:mad: ;) ;)

All right. all right................ we're all coming to see you pregger wheel chair race, Kristy:jester: :jester: :jester:

Let me know if you need a chair, I'll try & dig one up for ya LOL

Sounds like fun, Yepod, but we can't leave home for awhile with the start of our log home project!

It doesn't matter what time to me... a little later in the day means that I can sleep in that much longer and DIS a littler later the night before ;) But somewhere around noon is easily doable for me.

Geez, if we are having a bachelorette party for Juli, I might want to consider getting a hotel ;) Maybe it's good that Luis doesn't want to come to this one!!! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter