Michigan DIS Meet! August 17th @ 1 PM (update on pg 4)

I'm going to try but I'm not definate yet. If I do get there it will probably be me, DD, DS & DS.

Barry you can go to MI Adventure I got a few people I can send with you to keep you company.

Elaine I think you just need to come vist us in Sweet Ole Michigan.

Well if I say I am coming I scare people off, but when I say I am not coming, people want to come... maybe I just won't say which I plan to do :teeth:

FINALIZED TIME OF MEET

Official Meet Time is 1 PM

'Soft Start' 11 AM ;)

(There will be a couple of us there at 10 AM when the mall opens!)

Works for me. If I am lucky I'll show up at around 11 am... otherwise my guess is that I'll be there by 1 pm at the latest :)

Wow! We are only a few days away!!!! :bounce:

Hey any guesses as to who I might bring along with me??? (okay don't answer) I might have my DH convinced to go along with me... as long as I let him sleep in the car ;)

My DH is coming, too!! He switched shifts!!! So I will see all of you there!!!:) :bounce:

That's great Kitty34 :) I can't wait to meet both of you.

I'll be there. Might be joined by my mom and niece later in day.

Ok folks, help me. My nephew's BD party might be cancelled since his mom (my SIL) is being treated for pneumonia. (please, no sympathy here) :rolleyes: Anyway, how long of a drive am I looking at? Is it like Elaine? 5 hours or so? Dan, YOU could really help me with this, we don't live that far away. Problem is, my kids have dentist appts. that AM so, I can't leave early like Elaine. :( Any ideas???

Kim, that would be so-o-o cool if you could make it!! Then I could see the giver of my beautiful Christmas ornament in person!!!!:) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

It's apx a 3 hr trip from Battle Creek to Chicago so you could easily do dentist appts and then get up here for the afternoon!!!

You think so, Kitty?? I'm confused. :confused: I want to be there so badly but, even 3 hours after the appts. (at 10 & 10:30 plus the actual visit) wouldn't get me there until AT LEAST 2pm! :(

Thanks for your kind thoughts, Kitty!! ;)

2:00 will be NO problem, Kim!!! I plan on being there all afternoon!!! I'd wait for you if I knew you were coming!:D :bounce:

Kim that would be great if you could make it! I'd love to see you again and you'd get to meet that silly husband of mine too :teeth: I do believe the official start time is 1 pm anyway so if you wouldn't be that late anyway. Oh heck, I say forget about the dentist appointments.... we're more important anyway ;)

Kim, you have no excuse now!

We're only just getting started by 2ish!

You're not bringing Marty are ya:confused: :rolleyes: ;) (JK)
Are you bringing Kelly & your DS?

Dan & I will be there ALONE! (I can't say stag cause it's the DIS ya know LOL)

And now that Elaine & Kitty are bringing their ball & chains:-)rolleyes: ;) ) I'm counting on you for my dancing partner!

Oh Oh Elaine, am I scaring them away again:confused: :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

Wow! Your dentist has appointments on Saturday??? :)

I am not bringing DH, but I am bringing a vanload of kids!! I switched with someone at work, too, so I don't have to worry about going to work Saturday night. (Although I do have to work from Friday at 10 pm until Saturday at 6 am, so I might be a little giddy if I don't get a few hours sleep in there before !!! lLOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter