Milk with kids' meal????

swilphil

Feels trapped in a Brady Bunch episode at the Poly
My kids are HUGE milk drinkers. When the kids' menu says "child beverage included" does that mean milk?

Last summer at Cosmic Ray's I remember I had to pay 2 extra dollars to get whole milk with a kids' meals. I was already mad because they didn't have a kid's hamburger on the child's menu. Are all the restaurants like this about the milk?

We are going this month and don't want to chance bringing our own milk into the park with the heat.:eek: My son gets too hyper if he drinks sugared drinks. Juice is okay occassionally, but I don't know if that's an option with the kids' meal.

We always get milk with the kids meals. I cannot remember being charged extra for this at any time (other than refills sometimes.)

Hope this helps.
Sue Ellen

My daughter is also a big milk drinker. From what I can remember, we did have to pay extra for milk with a kids meal at the counter service places...but not at the sit down resturants.

Sue Ellen--Do you remember if you had milk free at the counter service restaurants?? We seem to have conflicting reports. Anyone else?

We were never charged for milk at a sit down restaurant. We were able to get chocolate milk at counter service restaurants and had to pay extra for it.

I can't remember if we got charged extra, but I remember getting those big plastic pint bottles - not the little 8 oz cartons - at counter service places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter