Minne Marathon Team List

Kevin - WHat she's not telling you is that she's ditching us all Sunday post-race to go on a cruise.: rolleyes: LIke that is more important than us! :tongue: DOn't feel too sorry for her. ;)

OH!

Well.... that certainly puts a different twist on things... doesn't it....

Where the heck is that Huffy bike.........

Kevin :earsboy:

OH!

Well.... that certainly puts a different twist on things... doesn't it....

Where the heck is that Huffy bike.........

Kevin :earsboy:

HuffyBike.jpg

:rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :laughing: :rotfl:

Come on, Kevin! You KNOW you're one of my most bestest favorites!! ;)

Hi Everyone,

I am really looking forward to getting on a plane Friday morning to Orlando. It's been a stressful few days. I realized Friday night that my driver's license had expired. The renewal notice I got said that it would take 10 days to get the permanent copy. They also mentioned that the temporary copy could not be used as ID for air travel. The registry is closed on Saturday and Sunday so I couldn't do anything about it until Monday. Of course I worried about it all weekend. Turns out they could expedite the process if I could show them my itinerary. So I had to drive home print a copy and go wait in line again. Then they faxed all the info to Boston and said I could go in to Boston to pick it up. I got it today at lunch time. Big sigh of relief!! I would have cried if I hadn't been able to get on that plane.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in FL!!!! Safe travels everyone.

Cindy

Cindy So glad you got it all taken care of. :cool1: I'm sure the last thing you needed was to go through all those hoops just before leaving.

Cindy - So glad it worked out! BTW, you can travel w/o photo ID. I learned teh hard way after losing my license at MNSSHP. You do have to go through the little extra security search, but I got through before dh in the regular lines. I know how stressed you were. So glad it worked out ok!

Good luck Minnie racers!!! :goodvibes I look forward to meeting you all this weekend!!!! Safe travels!!

I'm SOOO excited...my flight leaves tomorrow morning!!! :cool1:

Cindy - so glad you were able to get your DL replaced. Why is it that these "emergency" things always pop up right before you are trying to go away. I am sure you will be relieved when you are finally sitting on that plane!! YEAH.

Amy - WOO-HOO - how exciting you are leaving tomorrow!! I bet tonight will seem like the LONGEST night - I bet you are too EXCITED to sleep!!

I might have to ditch my DH back at the room on Sunday night and take up the offer to go to EMH at MK - since he doesn't care for that park and I love it - I promised him we didn't have to go there this trip. He goes to bed early anyway so it may just work out - that is unless I am dead tired from getting up at like 3 AM!!!!

Amy - WOO-HOO - how exciting you are leaving tomorrow!! I bet tonight will seem like the LONGEST night - I bet you are too EXCITED to sleep!!

I'm actually leaving Thursday morning, but I'm acting like it's tomorrow because I don't want to have anything to do when we wake up Thursday except get in the car! I'm about 3/4 packed now - I still have to finish my stuff and DH's stuff, but the kids are done. We bring lots of food so I need to go organize everything I've been stockpiling now! :rotfl:

What time is everyone planning to leave their hotel on Sunday morning? I'm planning on parking at Epcot so my car is at the finish - how early should I get to Epcot?

Kathy

Hello,
Today my endodontist gave me the okay to run 9 miles on Sunday (though he questioned my sanity) since my oral surgery. I'm so happy. I haven't run since the 19th. I'm still hoping this ultra relaxing taper will be a good thing.

I'm looking forward to meeting many of you at the meet on Saturday. And I hope I can stay awake for JR. We'll see.

I haven't even thought about what time to arrive in the morning or where to park! I'll figure that out when I'm on the plane Thursday. Sorry I'm no help.

Buttercup (Katie) :)

Susan, Barb and Diane are planning on Port Orleans Riverside. Hope to see you all there and sooner around the parks. We're leaving in a few hours!!!!

Since I still have to post the link to the Marathon photos I have PACKED copies for those that I'll see. I'll be the WISHer with the WISH backpack and a Pal Mickey (he should be with us for most of the trip)..

See you all there!!!! Safe Travels!!!!

Karen - Anne and Carrie.... I think you all have my phone remember the last 4 are 2085 (five!) I think I had a typo when I originally sent it to Anne.

Buttercup - Endodontists and oral surgery are not good. Been there. :grouphug: :grouphug:

My plan is to leave about 4:15 or 4:30 to go to Epcot. I do not like to be rushed. We'll see if any of my riders actually go for that plan. :confused3

Buttercup - Endodontists and oral surgery are not good. Been there. :grouphug: :grouphug:

My plan is to leave about 4:15 or 4:30 to go to Epcot. I do not like to be rushed. We'll see if any of my riders actually go for that plan. :confused3

I am there, Carrie, you just name the time :goodvibes 4:15 or 4:30 is great!:thumbsup2

Two more days and I will heading to WDW.

Looking forward to meeting everyone at the start of the race.

Nancy

What time is everyone planning to leave their hotel on Sunday morning? I'm planning on parking at Epcot so my car is at the finish - how early should I get to Epcot?

Kathy

We are planning on leaving SSR at 4:30 am. ugh!!! Way to early in the morning! I hope I can go to bed early and get some good rest!

We leave Friday morning!!! Yay!!! :banana:

Stacie

We are planning on leaving SSR at 4:30 am. ugh!!! Way to early in the morning! I hope I can go to bed early and get some good rest!

We leave Friday morning!!! Yay!!! :banana:

Stacie

You're kidding, right? You don't actually sleep before races, especially ones at WDW, do you? :rotfl: The key is to try to sleep 2 nights before th race. Adrenaline will get you through one night of poor sleep. Still not thiknng I'll get the 2 nights before either, though.

We leave tomorrow! Everything is packed, gonna charge all the electronics tonight!

Question for those who have done this before -- is the bag check area pretty secure?? I am debating on bringing my camera, and leaving it in my bag with my towel/water/tshirt -- but didn't know if i should chance it..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter