Missing man in DLP found.

Ber

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone!

I was very upset to hear on the news that a Dublin man went missing while on a trip to DLP. I was delighted to hear today that he was found safe and well. Just thought I would share the good news. Read about it below!

All well that ends well in Disney!

Missing Dublin man is found in Paris

25 October 2004 22:02
The physically disabled Dublin man who went missing on a trip to Eurodisney in France has been located safe and well on the Champs-Elysee in Paris.

Brendan Brady, 42, from Palmerstown, apparently survived on water and spent four nights on a park bench.

His mother, Eileen Brady, said she was absolutely delighted at the news.

Mr Brady was found by police shortly before 6pm this evening and was taken to a police station, where he was being checked medically.

He had been on a trip organised by the charity, Rehab Care, when he disappeared on Wednesday.

After a number of sightings, French police began investigating the possibility that he took a train from Chessy, the site of Eurodisney, towards the centre of Paris.

Six people from Rehab Care have been in Paris searching for Mr Brady with the help of French volunteers.

The charity's Chief Executive, Angela Kerins, who is in Paris, this evening expressed relief that he had been found and said he was in good health.

:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter