Mississippi meet up

Would there be no way to do it for lunch so this that drive wouldn't be driving at night to go home?

Sure lunch is good for me, I'm game for whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

If eveyone that has Facebook would please post or inbox you contact and or Facebook info please.

:cool1: FOr those of us who do not Facebook...lunch would be a great idea. I am in !!

Yes lunch would be great, I was just asking so I could better keep in contact .

We're going. I will be there with my wife and 2 daughters.

Has the restaurant been settled on yet?

:) What age are your girls and I will bring them a little something Disneyish. If you could PM me with their names I could personalize it ....no pressure though...I realize thisi is the Internet. Anyone elso bringing Younglings??

Lets finalize this folks and get the word out!!

ToddyLu said:
:) What age are your girls and I will bring them a little something Disneyish. If you could PM me with their names I could personalize it ....no pressure though...I realize thisi is the Internet. Anyone elso bringing Younglings??

Lets finalize this folks and get the word out!!

Thanks for the offer! PM sent.

I know there's a Mexican restaurant behind the mall that was good the last time we ate there. Not so sure what other places there are, Hattiesburg changes frequently between visits.

I am definitely planning on being there. I have an out of town conference that week and that's the only concern I have! I think it would be so fun to meet fellow Mississippi Disers!

I guess where we meet would depend on how many are coming. Since I live in the Hattiesburg area, I can do whatever we need to find us a place if everyone is okay with that. Let's get a head count to begin with. If you are willing, either PM me (or email to saintstickets@yahoo.com) with how many are coming and we'll go from there.

Saintstickets I know in Hattiesburg we have some good places, I'm trying to think if something with. Disney or close to a Disney fell.
I say Rocket city Dinner, but the food when I went was not that good. what do you think?

mjperry said:
Saintstickets I know in Hattiesburg we have some good places, I'm trying to think if something with. Disney or close to a Disney fell.
I say Rocket city Dinner, but the food when I went was not that good. what do you think?

How cool! I'm in Jackson, to bad I didn't see this sooner. Hope y'all have fun.

Just saw in Facebook Rocket City Diner is closing as if November 12 so that would be out! I am not sure of other places in Hattiesburg but friends have recommended Coopertown.

I just saw that, i have never been to coopertown

I agree...Rocket City Diner is not that good and is probably why they are closing.

I assume most people will be coming in on US49 so the restaurants easily accessible are -

Sakura (Japanese)
Glory Bound Gyro Co (Greek - previously called Old Athens Grille)
LaFiesta (Mexican)
Villie's (Subs/sandwiches/burgers)
Bakers Burger Co (Burgers/hot dogs)
McAlisters Deli (Subs/soup/sandwiches-Just off US49 on Hardy St)

There are many, many more along US98 and downtown but I was just trying to make it easy to find. If those strike anyone's fancy let me know. If not enough interest, I'll expand the options. If everyone wants something more upscale, let me know that as well.

Villie's is a good sandwich place and I think they have a back room.

McAllister's is always a good sandwich, salad, etc.

Baker's Burger Company is decent. Kinda like a 5 Guys burger place, same concept.

Mexican is always old, don't think I've been to that one.

If other kids are coming, need to make sure the place has something kids will like.

Goldpost is also good button kids area, not sure when five guys opens.

Meant to say that Mexican is always good, not old like autocorrect made it.

Lol I hate auto correct

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter