Mississippi meet up

ToddyLu said:
:hug: Please know our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am so very sorry....Lucretia

I dont think any of us have been in a big hurry to organize this--how do others feel about waiting until Robert can join us. He has been a big part of this thread until now and was looking forward to it as I was...but... It just won't feel quite right. If you guys want to proceed I will of course be there...missing Robert and his family.

Thanks. Didn't expect this from people I haven't even met yet. "Pixie Dust" I guess.

I'm fine with meeting whenever, don't let me hold y'all up if anyone's set on December 1.

Robert, just realized that our trip in May will overlap your trip. How old are your kids?

I am hoping to make this meet, but not sure if I will now be able to. I am having shoulder surgery on December 20th.

pigget74 said:
Robert, just realized that our trip in May will overlap your trip. How old are your kids?

I am hoping to make this meet, but not sure if I will now be able to. I am having shoulder surgery on December 20th.

Mine are 9 and 4, but will be 9 and 5 on our trip. How about you?

Sounds good to me.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

:) We are still meeting for a Mexican lunch right?

Can someone send me the address so I can get directions...I am sure it is easy to find....but I am blonde.

ToddyLu said:
:) We are still meeting for a Mexican lunch right?

Can someone send me the address so I can get directions...I am sure it is easy to find....but I am blonde.

I believe we are. I think the place is on 49, across from USM, a couple of businesses past Villie's.

We just had our family meeting tonight for our May 26th-June 2nd trip. :banana: We will be staying at POFQ. Now our dates might change a day or two, but as of tonight this is it.
I see pigget74 and RobertLC will be there too. We will have to meet up.

:hyper: I was able to book two value studios at AKV Jambo for 11/1-11/9/13 :banana::cool1::cloud9: DH and I in one and my parents in the other. So Robert, who all in your family is going? That is great that some of you may be able to meet up from the DIS.

Saintstickets has the honeymoon to Aulani started yet? Wishing your baby the best.

:hyper: I was able to book two value studios at AKV Jambo for 11/1-11/9/13 :banana::cool1::cloud9: DH and I in one and my parents in the other. So Robert, who all in your family is going? That is great that some of you may be able to meet up from the DIS.

Saintstickets has the honeymoon to Aulani started yet? Wishing your baby the best.
Thanks for asking Lu...they leave Friday-12/14. Can you believe they have not planned ANYTHING?!?!? I have failed miserably with that girl. :sad:

DW and I are going next year from 10/19-10/27/13. Too bad we are going to miss each other by a week!

ToddyLu said:

Me, my wife, and our 2 daughters will be going. At that time, they will be 5 and 9.

I feel so far behind for my trip. I usually already have everything mapped out and I mean everything. I have not even made the first dining reservation! I do know that I am getting a custom cake though-for my son who is graduating in May!

:) A cake sounds delish! Who needs a plan on the honeymoon, Dad? I am sure they will have a wonderful time.

Heck Saints we always seem to be on other sides of WDW or just miss each other by days. At least I will know what you look like in person in a few weeks--yes, I remember the pics from the TRs but that isn't the same.

Todd has always wanted to get MNSSHP and MVMCP in one trip and I am hoping it works out that way. Hopefully the last night of MNSSHP will be on our arrival day of 11/1 (Fri) and the first MVMCP will be 11/8 (Fri). We will know for sure when tickets go on sale in May.

My parents are wanting to do the DDP again this trip while DH and I use TIW. But the prices are getting steep. For our trip their plan will be $889. I think we spent about that maybe a little more on our trip last month. I think I am going to encourage them to bring a few groceries into the villa and let us put meals on the TIW card....at least they will get what they want to eat and Daddy will feel like he is getting a discount on his beer. I have printed out the 2013 info for them and will let them make the decision.

Ohhh, so much to discuss in January..:cool1:

:thumbsup2 Pigget you are just transitioning from Disney Planner to Disney Veteran. I am sure the trip will be fine. You are probably like me and appreciate that some of Disney remains the same so you dont have to plan quite so much....but alas...

I too shall use my Disney Excel Spreadsheet for the 2013 trip---come on park hours !!:banana::lmao:

:laughing: Robert I just realized that I knew who was going on your trip---I meant to ask JPManDan...yep, those blonde cells are all firing.

So JPMan who is going on your trip?

Pigget where will you be staying on your trip?

:laughing: Robert I just realized that I knew who was going on your trip---I meant to ask JPManDan...yep, those blonde cells are all firing.

Not sure for the first 3 days, but from Wed. - Sunday we are at Beach Club Villas. Don't flame me, but we had a great trial offer for Wyndham Resorts and decided to give it a try last year. We almost bought points, but chose to do their trial offer "Discovery" first. We are now trying to get rooms at B. Creek for the first 3 nights of our trip with the last of those points. I am glad we did not make the real purchase---they have been a headache since the beginning. I love my DVC and told them that! If that falls through--not sure what we will do.

So far DW, DS(19), DPaw-n-Law, and Myslef. My oldest DS(20) is going to Germany this summer. My younges son may ask a friend, not sure on this. Our dining will be for 5 just incase oldest DS comes along. I can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter