Mississippi meet up

Hi. I'm planning to join y'all Saturday. I've been quietly following this thread for the past few months, and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

:) I am so very glad. Eyor44 and JPManDan will not be able to make it, but I am sure the rest of us will. I will definitely be there even if I have to eat by myself. But my MS Dissers wouldn't do that to me....:hug:

So sorry I can't make it today but I will be there in spirit! I hope ya'll have a fun meet!! And hopefully I will not have rescheduled soccer games next time....al of this rain is killing my schedule! :goodvibes

I enjoyed meeting everyone today. It made me want to join your forum. Let's do lunch again soon.

:) I agree:cloud9:...I felt so comfortable with all of you and can't wait to do this again soon. Maybe we could do it again in June and here all about everyone's May trips? I still have my sign in the window.

Thanks to all of you for taking the time to be there today. Mama loved it, too.:love:

:) I agree:cloud9:...I felt so comfortable with all of you and can't wait to do this again soon. Maybe we could do it again in June and here all about everyone's May trips? I still have my sign in the window.

Thanks to all of you for taking the time to be there today. Mama loved it, too.:love:

Thank you for the CD's. That was very thoughtful of you. My kids have been taking turns listening to theirs.

I had a great time. Thank you for including a late addition to this thread :goodvibes

We had a great couple of hours with new Disney friends. Let's do it again soon!

ToddyLu said:

We had fun. The kids are playing their CDs while they're taking their baths.

I really enjoyed meeting everyone this past Saturday. I would like to make this a regular event. Maybe every other month?

Here is our 1st DISmeetup :thumbsup2

_DSC2707.jpg

saintstickets said:
I really enjoyed meeting everyone this past Saturday. I would like to make this a regular event. Maybe every other month?

Here is our 1st DISmeetup :thumbsup2

Good photo. I might play around and see if I can make an outline key image to show who is who.

Saintstickets....just getting on disboard....I hope that you are ok! Please let me know how you guys are. We did not have any damaged...but 2 miles from High School----not good!

:hug: Thanks so much for checking in Piggett. I thought about you guys and hoped someone would post soon. Let me know if anyone needs ANYTHING!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter