• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can't wait to finally get this booked!

Can you bring strollers in? I know DS5 would like it if we could at least bring it into the fireworks viewing area. By that time of night he gets pretty tired.

I’m trying for the week of June 15th for 10 days. I’m thinking they aren’t available yet and not sold out. I hope at least.

I’m trying for the week of June 15th for 10 days. I’m thinking they aren’t available yet and not sold out. I hope at least.

I'd be super surprised if they are sold out. There are still plenty of April dates available once you get past Easter. Our May 10th date has plenty of availability.

Can't wait to finally get this booked!

Can you bring strollers in? I know DS5 would like it if we could at least bring it into the fireworks viewing area. By that time of night he gets pretty tired.
Yes you can bring strollers into the viewing area. My kids watched from their stroller.

So after I get out date I can stop obsessing about this and move onto obsessing about preview days for toy story land for the trip. Lol

Also, for those that don’t follow the booking/availability patterns that closely...

- The Plaza Garden party has a ton of capacity and won’t sell out all that quickly. Some dates never sell out. You have plenty of time, so don’t worry about stalking the website.

- The seated Tomorrowland Terrace version has a much lower capacity and can sell out more quickly. Perhaps not immediately, but if it’s important to you, I’d grab it.

THIS IS CRUEL!!!! Dangit disney
Actually, I'm okay with it since I haven't decided which night would work best for my plans in September. I feel like I'm trying to cram before a big test and just get my touring plan finalized so I know which night to book when it does open up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter