:surfweb: waiting for summer dates to be released ... it's our anniversary trip and the only thing I have left to get squared-away. :surfweb:

Last edited:
I think we'll do the terrace version during our trip in September. We've never done a dessert party before, so it'll be nice to try something new.

I just called for August and nothing is available. She said it’s been able to book from 180 days out. I asked how that is possible as I’ve been stalking. I am calling again.

I haven't jumped in for a while, but my friend did point something out. It appears that they are in the stages of painting the Tomorrowland Terrace. Maybe they are waiting for that to be done before they open anything up.

We did it a few years ago and it was 30 days out, some have gotten it at 180, others at 60 days. I just keep checking as I would like to book it for June.

What is interesting to me is that 7/3 and 7/4 are blue too. That implies those dates are about to be added as well (sometimes special firework event dates get added later).

Anyone looking to snag a dessert party for the special fireworks those days, best to pay attention!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter