MNNSHP, any advice?

LMHB

Mouseketeer
Hi! Due to the recent tragedy, we changed our plans from mid-Sept. to late Oct. I previously had no reason to consider the Halloween party, but I guess now I do! I know nothing about it...any advice? We will be there Oct. 23 - 38, and I have 3 1/2 and 1 1/2 year olds, who LOVE villians. Zurg aqnd Captain Hook are favorites around here, and my son knows all the words to the Haunted mansion song. (strange children, I know! LOL) What about the expense, availability, etc. Is it very late at night?
Thanks in advance!

LMHB, I've never been but am really looking forward to going next month! Go to www.BadShoe.com for some good info and pictures. He also has some links there to Deb's MNSSHP page and Disney's Official page. I think our tickets cost around $28 adult and $23 child which I think is a bargain.

I bought tickets for MNSSHP on the 18th. We got the tickets in the mail today. They are soooo cool. (They look like a credit card with disney characters on them... yes, I'm easy to impress...)
I've never been to one either, but since there will be no e-nights in October, I'm so glad I went ahead and splurged on the tickets. I have high expectations!
Thanks for the link!
Suzy

There is information on the DIS, you don't have to go elsewhere :)

http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/halloween.htm

Also try doing a search on other boards, lots of folks are talking about it right now and you should be able to get plenty of info - try the Theme Park Strategies Board :)

Have a great time!

Thanks, y'all!
I did look into the info and it looks like a really good option. The price is a bit steep, for the five of us (don't have to pay for the 1 1/2 yr old) it adds up to about $100. The only other thing that concerns me is that it doesn't start until 7pm, my kids go to sleep at home at 8pm. But, I am thinking that with all the excitement maybe they can stay awake, at least my older son. I was suprised, when I called Disney, that tickets are still available for the 26th. Maybe with all the cancellations the nights are not sold out. Thanks, again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter