MNSSHP pictures came in the mail today!!

strawberryblonde

<font color=red>"We wants the redhead!!!!"<br><fon
Four pictures for our family of four, and all of our eyes are open :teeth: ! Didn't expect to get them so soon. Hope it goes as well for everyone else.

Can we see 'em .... huh? Can we see 'em?!?!? :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

PLEASE!

Got mine today too! I was surprised that they came so fast! I'm going to see if I can post it. I hope it works. I've never posted a photo before. Here goes:

MNSSHP.JPG

DS was obviously Woody, but wouldn't wear the boots. DD was Lilo. My mom made the dress. She got tons of compliments and was so proud! It was such fun!

Wow!~ It worked but that pic came out so big. Sorry!!!

Kim

Kim- thanks for posting the pic! Your little kiddles are darling.... even without the boots!

Karen

Wow! What a great pic of your family! It just makes me so excited to go, we can hardly wait! Thanks for posting and for the great picture! Costumes are fab!;)

carolinagirl - thanks for posting your pic :) I'm not computer savy enough to post mine :rolleyes: I like your DD's costume very much.

Wow, that is such a great photo! Can't wait to go to the party...hope we can get all 5 of us to look decent for our shot! Thanks for posting it.

I was surprised with 3 copies of a 4 x 6". I thought something I read said we got 1 5x7. Nice surprise. Melanie

Kim, thanks for sharing you MNSSHP picture!!! Your mom did a great job on DD's Lilo dress!

Looking forward to our party on the 30th!

The pictures are supposed to come in about 2 weeks. We went on Halloween last year, and when i did not get mine after about 6 weeks, i started calling. I spoke directly with Kodak and ended up with 2 5x7 and three wallets!

Thanks for sharing your pic!

carolinagirl...GREAT picture...you're an adorable family! Your kid's costumes are so cute!!!
pumpking.gif

Thanks for posting!!!

There are 5 of us going- do we have to get 5 copies of the same pic? or is there a way to get different ones? I just don't want to end up with a bad(eyes closed or something) pic, so if we took different ones, maybe we could increase our chances of getting a winner.

They only take one shot, but they use a digital camera and will view it before you get up and leave. They check to see if everyone can be seen and no eyes closed.
It looks as though they send one copy for each person in the photo. We received 3, there were 3 of us in the photo.

Have to tell you though............WORST picture ever taken of us at WDW!!!! UGLY!!! LOL!!! :crazy:

I think for those not wearing costumes a close-up would be much better. We were just wearing Halloween T-shirts. But half the picture is of our legs!
It is a HORRIBLE picture!

We just received ours too. We attended the Oct 3 party, they sent us 5 copies (I guess because there is 5 of us). They turned out better than expected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter