Modify FP ?

JeninBrant

Earning My Ears
I did all 3 of my FP for AK for our last day of vacation. I think I want to change all of my FP to MK. How do I check to see if there is even anything open? I try to modify and it only lets me find rides at AK. If I try adding FP to MK for that day it says that I will lose all of my FP. I just want to check to see what is open before I cancel everything.
TIA :)

I did all 3 of my FP for AK for our last day of vacation. I think I want to change all of my FP to MK. How do I check to see if there is even anything open? I try to modify and it only lets me find rides at AK. If I try adding FP to MK for that day it says that I will lose all of my FP. I just want to check to see what is open before I cancel everything.
TIA :)
Follow the Steps in this post:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/f...ng-cl-fp-trial-program.3538258/#post-56320822

The system will Cancel your AK FPs ONLY if you Confirm a FP for MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter