Mom and Dad and 2 Picky Kids do the DDP ~ With Lots of Pictures!

I think LeCellier should include a salad. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Wow, we noticed a lot of empty tables as well, even though the host said they were completely booked. :confused3

I couldn't believe the number of people just walking up at 7 pm for dinner (we went twice~once for lunch and once for dinner :scared1: ) and being upset when they couldn't get in. The hosts were always very pleasant about it, just saying they usually book up months in advance.

We all loved LeCellier! :love: I'm with your DS, I could make a meal just out of that pretzel bread!

:rotfl2: Funny, DH forgot all about the whole salad thing this time since he was so in love with his Mushroom Filet Mignon!!

You were lucky to go to LeCellier 2 times in 1 trip!!

LeCellier is definately on the to-do list for the next trip. It smelled SO good when we walked by it on our way to the KidCot FunStop. Even my DD LOVES steak!!!! She's usually quite a picky eater, but when we mention steak, she goes crazy! Thanks for the pictures! :thumbsup2 My mouth is now watering.

Great review!! :thumbsup2 Le Cellier is not on my tentative list for September, but only because if I wanted "Canadian" food on vacation, I wouldn't have to leave my home to get it :rotfl2: We're looking forward to a lunch at Boulangerie Patisserie, so I was really interested in your review of that too - those tarts look fabulous! :banana:

ok, after seeing pics of LeCellier I believe we have eaten there before ... On a whim we stopped into a place for a late lunch and they were dead though. maybe it wasn't LeCellier, lol

Yummmmmmmmmm...that filet at Le Cellier looks amazing. We ate there a few trips ago and while the food was wonderful, we inhaled it so quickly and had to eat in shifts because the baby was NOT being cooperative and had to be taken outside a few times for "a talk." Kinda ruined the mood of the place for hubby, so I'll push for it next time! The kids meal came with an appy that my oldest wouldn't eat so I got his cheese soup! WOW!!

Great review of Le Cellier.

We have this booked for our trip in May. We were able to get a 6:00 ressie but our plans are to go back to the hotel in the afternoon and come back for this dinner and hopefully Illuminations.

This will be our first time eating there and our first time seeing Illuminations.

Suddenly I am craving steak. :rotfl:

Hi Shelly! We just got back from WDW a couple of hours ago! I am all caught up with your report! We had such a good time! We even saw Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes! They were right in front of us on Peter Pan.
I thought of you on Magical Express when we went to our first stop--CBR!!

~Lauren

Loved all the reviews, especially the family pictures - and of course the food pics, too! The only restaurant that we have tried of the ones you reviewed was Le Cellier, and it was our best meal of the trip. I know you had some hits and some misses, but I guess that's to be expected. It is fun to try new places every time you go. Some you can scratch off your list for the future, and some you want to return to. The Dining Plan adds a whole new dimension to a Disney vacation! Thanks for sharing your vacation with us! :thumbsup2

Yum, Le Cellier!

Okay- why again did I skip our ressie in October for this place???????:confused3 :rotfl:

You were so lucky to get a booth! :woohoo: I'm going to ask for one next time-- i don't care if I have to wait a long time.
I'm tired of always having new Best friends to dine with while eating there.:confused:

Great review.
And I can't believe it's time for the ME bus already! I feel like you just got started!:guilty:

Jo

LeCellier is definately on the to-do list for the next trip. It smelled SO good when we walked by it on our way to the KidCot FunStop. Even my DD LOVES steak!!!! She's usually quite a picky eater, but when we mention steak, she goes crazy! Thanks for the pictures! :thumbsup2 My mouth is now watering.

You're so lucky your DD eats steak!!

Great review!! :thumbsup2 Le Cellier is not on my tentative list for September, but only because if I wanted "Canadian" food on vacation, I wouldn't have to leave my home to get it :rotfl2: We're looking forward to a lunch at Boulangerie Patisserie, so I was really interested in your review of that too - those tarts look fabulous! :banana:

I hope you enjoy your Boulangerie Patisserie lunch!

ok, after seeing pics of LeCellier I believe we have eaten there before ... On a whim we stopped into a place for a late lunch and they were dead though. maybe it wasn't LeCellier, lol

How long ago was that??? I don't think you can ever get into LeCellier without an ADR anymore, unfortunately. :sad2: Always booked!

Yummmmmmmmmm...that filet at Le Cellier looks amazing. We ate there a few trips ago and while the food was wonderful, we inhaled it so quickly and had to eat in shifts because the baby was NOT being cooperative and had to be taken outside a few times for "a talk." Kinda ruined the mood of the place for hubby, so I'll push for it next time! The kids meal came with an appy that my oldest wouldn't eat so I got his cheese soup! WOW!!

I hope you will be able to go back to LeCellier and have a more pleasant experience and be able to enjoy it! These things happen with kids though, been there.

Great review of Le Cellier.

We have this booked for our trip in May. We were able to get a 6:00 ressie but our plans are to go back to the hotel in the afternoon and come back for this dinner and hopefully Illuminations.

This will be our first time eating there and our first time seeing Illuminations.

Suddenly I am craving steak. :rotfl:

YAY ~ First time at LeCellier and first time seeing IllumiNations!! :cool1: We've only seen IllumiNations once and we didn't have a very good spot. We plan to see it next time! :thumbsup2

Hi Shelly! We just got back from WDW a couple of hours ago! I am all caught up with your report! We had such a good time! We even saw Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes! They were right in front of us on Peter Pan.
I thought of you on Magical Express when we went to our first stop--CBR!!

~Lauren

Welcome back and thanks for thinking of me!! :goodvibes Sounds like you had an amazing trip! Will you be doing any reports?

Loved all the reviews, especially the family pictures - and of course the food pics, too! The only restaurant that we have tried of the ones you reviewed was Le Cellier, and it was our best meal of the trip. I know you had some hits and some misses, but I guess that's to be expected. It is fun to try new places every time you go. Some you can scratch off your list for the future, and some you want to return to. The Dining Plan adds a whole new dimension to a Disney vacation! Thanks for sharing your vacation with us! :thumbsup2

Thanks for reading! Yep, it's fun to try new things! It will be hard next time though since we have so many favorites now.

Only one more review to go ~ CBR OPR food court breakfast and that's it for this time around. I'm so sad! :sad2:

Yum, Le Cellier!

Okay- why again did I skip our ressie in October for this place???????:confused3 :rotfl:

You were so lucky to get a booth! :woohoo: I'm going to ask for one next time-- i don't care if I have to wait a long time.
I'm tired of always having new Best friends to dine with while eating there.:confused:

Great review.
And I can't believe it's time for the ME bus already! I feel like you just got started!:guilty:

Jo

I still can't believe you skipped LeCellier in October! :scared1:

Yep, we were pretty lucky to get that booth, and in the corner too! :goodvibes

Have you planned your ADRs for the next trip yet??? :laughing:

Actually yes! I know, I am such a planning dork! :rotfl:

We definitely want to go back to ~
LeCellier
Big River Grille
Sci Fi Dine In
Crystal Palace

Want to try~
Kona Cafe
Beaches & Cream
Tony's Town Square - ?

Also want to try Cosmic Ray's and Captain Cook's for CS!

we are thinking of going to Le Cellier on our next trip. I was showing my DH your review and he was concerned about the portion size. He keep wanting to see the pictures again. So, I have to ask how are the portion sizes?
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter