Moonlight Magic Feb 25 AK Extra Ticket

MLWDW1971

Earning My Ears
Hello! We have 4 tickets for Animal Kingdom Moonlight Magic on Feb 25. We just found out that a relative who recently lost her father is coming down from PA to try and cheer up in the happiest place on earth. She'll be staying with us; is it possible that one of you lovely folks has an extra registration for AK MM on 2/25 that you aren't going to use? We would be extremely grateful! I've seen other posts where this scenario worked out successfully, and the parties involved exchanged info to make plans for the transaction before entering the park that evening. If it helps, we also have 4 tickets for MK MM on 3/3 and it looks like we might only be using 3 of them. Maybe we can do a swap?! Thanks in advance!

MLWDW1971, what a wonderful thing to do for your friend and I hope someone can make that happen for you! If you still end up with the extra ticket for 3/3, my family is looking for one more. Please let me know. Pixie dust for you!

I have 4 tickets and will not be attending. I wish there was a way to transfer them to you. I had booked a cash room so we could attend but my wife has too much work.

If the original poster could reply with your email, I can email you. You don’t have enough posts to send a mssg.

Sorry you can't make the event. I think the only way to transfer is to meet at a resort or in the park itself on the day of the event to physically swap the wristbands. I assume that you won't be nearby because you are giving up your cash reservation. But thanks for replying!

It’s a shame this is fully booked - we’ve only just booked a trip and can’t get tickets 🙁

Hi all....we have 7 in our group arriving at Kidani Sat 2/22. Long story short...there were originally 5 of us.....we also booked AK Moonlight Magic event on 2/25...my son called me the day after reservations opened for the MM event for DVC members staying onsite to say he and his girlfriend would be able to join us for vacation. I immediately called DVC to add them to reservation and tried to add them to MM also....unfortunately due to the newer policy of 48 hrs prior to MM reservations opening.....even though there were still reservations open at that time....I could not add them. So....we now have 7 people and only 5 reservations. Does anyone by chance have 2 extra reservations/wrist bands they will not be using? I would be very grateful and perhaps could meet up at AK entrance prior to event to transfer the bands? I know even asking this is a long shot....but I contacted DVC earlier today and asked if there is a waitlist for cancellations and was told no there isn’t....so I’m at a loss as to what else I can do at this point.

Hi all....we have 7 in our group arriving at Kidani Sat 2/22. Long story short...there were originally 5 of us.....we also booked AK Moonlight Magic event on 2/25...my son called me the day after reservations opened for the MM event for DVC members staying onsite to say he and his girlfriend would be able to join us for vacation. I immediately called DVC to add them to reservation and tried to add them to MM also....unfortunately due to the newer policy of 48 hrs prior to MM reservations opening.....even though there were still reservations open at that time....I could not add them. So....we now have 7 people and only 5 reservations. Does anyone by chance have 2 extra reservations/wrist bands they will not be using? I would be very grateful and perhaps could meet up at AK entrance prior to event to transfer the bands? I know even asking this is a long shot....but I contacted DVC earlier today and asked if there is a waitlist for cancellations and was told no there isn’t....so I’m at a loss as to what else I can do at this point.

You can also check that night at the resort when you check in. I ended up not needing all mine the night of AK Jan event and the CM noted it in the system.

Sorry you can't make the event. I think the only way to transfer is to meet at a resort or in the park itself on the day of the event to physically swap the wristbands. I assume that you won't be nearby because you are giving up your cash reservation. But thanks for replying!
the MM reservation will automatically cancel once they cancel their eligible resort reservation anyway. hopefully, you can get the extra entry here or on the day of :-)

Keep trying to update the number of guests in your party. It only took me one day trying off and on to go from "sold out" to got one, to updating to two. Good luck!

I’ve been trying to cancel my 4 spots but the link DVC sent me doesn’t work. It says to call but I ain’t got time for that.

Fire path....where do I try to update number of guests in my party? I’ve tried the link at bottom of email confirmation I received in November and get a message stating event is sold out. Is that where you were able to update?

What "bands" are you transferring? I hope not magic bands!
Moonlight Magic tickets are not attached to your magic bands. You have to check in with ID and get those throw away bands, like the ones they use for the Halloween and Christmas parties. I don't know what they are called, but I am sure that they have a name!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter