Moonlight magic registration

Tomorrow is the second chance day for May 11. Anyone have knowledge of what to expect? Email today? If no email, where do I find the link to register?

I did a chat and they said that there will not be an email but to go to the DVC sight as indicated above

I’m looking at that link above and there’s no button to click to enter the queue. Maybe it will show up at 11am? Also worth nothing that you cannot easily find the Moonlight Magic page by searching it on the website navigation.

Agreed, not sure why they chose this process, it seems like a free for all.

Last edited:
I’m looking at that link above and there’s no button to click to enter the queue. Maybe it will show up at 11am? Also worth nothing that you cannot easily find the Moonlight Magic page by searching it on the website navigation.

Agreed, not sure why they chose this process, it seems like a free for all.
Hoping the link shows at 11 :)

With 5 devices my lowest number was 428. Line is now paused at 70, with limited availability remaining. Think I got left out again.

Laura

I think that is it. I had a high number both times. 6500 last time and 3400 this time...

My lowest number was 157 and I managed to register. When I closed out my other browser windows it was paused so I think I just made it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter