Most affordable table service

disney144

Mouseketeer
what are your favorite table service restaurants? Which ones allow you to get the most "bang for your buck" when you're not on the dining plan?

DH and I can easily split a burger at Sci-Fi. The specialty one is always massive and delicious! Lots of TS serve plates large enough to split in the $10-$15 range. In the summer, we are usually too hot to eat much, so just have an appetizer or two plus a couple gallons of water while enjoying the AC.

Cheapest meal is usually the chicken fried rice at Yak and Yeti counter service--feeds two for $5!

Favorite late-night snack/meal is a bowl of soup and cupcake at BOG.

The Plaza Restaurant at MK. Although not sure what the booking window is now? Only lunch? Not sure! Very affordable for a TS and a beautiful restaurant. The pricing and atmosphere is similar to the Carnation Cafe on Main St at Disneyland.

We also never use the dining plan and always pay OOP.

Another vote for Trail's End. I am in love with their new-ish brunch. The best of both worlds. Dinner is fantastic too. Buffet under $25, with great food, I'm there. They also have a take-out window with a family meal for the price of 1 buffet.

I like the Plaza also. There are a few odd times available to book an ADR, the rest is walk-up. I have a 3:20 ADR there in August.

The Plaza at the Magic Kingdom and Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club come to mind as two relatively affordable table-service options.

Trail's End brunch? Please tell me more.

Available on the weekends, it is a mix of the breakfast and dinner buffet. We've eaten the breakfast, brunch and dinner buffets there. Brunch was a pretty good way to sample both. It is also one of the most reasonable buffets in WDW along with The Wave's breakfast buffet which is actually our favorite.

Another vote for Trails End. Hoping to do brunch instead of lunch next trip. Brunch is only on weekends and not all year, at least yet. It is a boat ride from MK at Fort Wilderness.

Trail's End brunch? Please tell me more.

Trails End brunch is only on weekends, so plan ahead. It has the fried chicken, normal buffet salads and cold cuts, your normal sides like mac and cheese,veggies, mashed potatoes, cornbread, chili too. They had hashed potatoes with some sort of beef in it. Their carving station had bacon and something else. They also had a parfait station, eggs, mini eggs benedict, maybe some other egg casserole, mickey waffles with various syrups, including banana foster sauce. For dessert, they had bread pudding, apple crisp, cookies, doughnut holes, pastries. I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot of stuff, but they had a little bit of everything. It really was a highlight for me, and we'll continue to go as long as they offer brunch.

I always find Sanaa to be a great value considering the quality and decent portion sizes

The Plaza and Rainforest Cafe - the portions are nuts that I've seen, but honestly, all I've ever had there were the nachos I think - they are actually yummy and way more than enough for 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter