Most affordable table service

La hacienda it's in Epcot at mexico. I was stuffed when I left this place. My meal was 18 dollars. You get chips and dips for free before your meal. I can eat a lot and this place I was stuffed when I left.i still have a few more restaurants to eat at in Epcot. Like to try them all out but when I'm done eating at all the restaurants this is the first one I will go back to.

La hacienda it's in Epcot at mexico. I was stuffed when I left this place. My meal was 18 dollars. You get chips and dips for free before your meal. I can eat a lot and this place I was stuffed when I left.i still have a few more restaurants to eat at in Epcot. Like to try them all out but when I'm done eating at all the restaurants this is the first one I will go back to.
Oh, yes...ours was a bit more, but we had one of the meals for two and there was no way we could finish all of it. Our son had to help us out. :)

DH & I found Mama Melrose a good deal for lunch. We share a salad and flatbread and find that enough for lunch. We do the same the at WPE in DS if we are eating lunch or dinner after a big lunch. We have only had the DDP once when we got it for free.
As PP said many places have large entrees (50's PTC is one) you could easily share and supplement with a salad or appetizer

I find The Plaza one of the best value for a TS. Others to check out would be Sci-Fi, Rainforest, T-Rex, Via Napoli any of which have some good options for sharing and or some appetizers that easily double as a full meal. Also check out the resort 1 credit restaurants, they are generally lower price than the park restaurants and often times a better meal.

Trail's End, Olivia's, 50s Prime Time, SciFi Diner, Beaches and Cream, Splittsville are a few I can think of off the top of my head.

The Plaza
I also think that Rose and Crown has very good prices and portions, and I love viewing Illuminations from the patio.

Kona
Plaza
Beaches and Cream
Via Napoli

Like a PP stated, basically anywhere that isn't a character buffet or AYCTE. I picked a lot of these places when we paid OOP last trip. These were places we wouldn't use when we did the DDP because they weren't a value.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter