must confess, used to think a few of you were nuts

strawberryblonde

<font color=red>"We wants the redhead!!!!"<br><fon
......and then I had my first cruise nightmare last night. I have been planning our cruise for over a year now, nothing intense, just keeping up on everything and checking on these boards often. I've read of others having nightmares but thought "not me!", I mean, after all, I haven't had any so far.

Well, last night I had my first and it felt so real. It involved me trying to get off our plane to get home and bring back our luggage that DH had forgotton (all of it!) before the plane took off (like that was going to happen, lol). Of course the plane takes off before I can get off and I wake up all upset. Thing is, we don't even plan on taking the plane, we are going to drive. With six months to go I hope this dream was a fluke and not a sign of things to come :rolleyes:

I am nuts! lol
I had a dream the other night that my SIL (the 1 I havent spoken to since 2/02) was on the same cruise!

My best one so far had me missing the cruise because the agent we checked in with was driving me around the Port Canaveral area looking at handmade quilts and I missed the sail away! Don't know where that one came from!

I used to think that was crazy too until the first time we took our kids on a cruise KNOWING that they wouldnt deal well with any delay or problems. Now I get them all the time and most of them deal with ALL the people on the ship (workers, stewards, other vacationing people) everyone are my mother in law! Talk about a crappy dream! LOL

I agree once on board they disappear and you catch up on the months of sleep deprivation!

Heidi

Originally posted by imgoingtodisney
I had a dream the other night that my SIL (the 1 I havent spoken to since 2/02) was on the same cruise!

I believe this would be called a nightmare!!!! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter