My daughter made our rocket get evacuated on SM, City Hall tracking & other trip details!

I wouldn’t be worried about having your favor tracked. They’re watching for systemic abusers of the system, not infrequent guests. (And if you aren’t comfortable giving the info fake your phone number.)
Someone I know is a ticketing CM. She told me a few months ago that they keep a special file on difficult guests. I believe it's called "Treasured Guests." I wonder if you begin to ask for more and more freebies if you then become a candidate for the file?

How much unpaid time did you have to take into your day to park, walk, get to costuming, get your costume, change, and get to your position? Then reverse?

I resented having to get to amazon early to turn on my computer and log in to be ready for the first phone call lol. (Pay basically started when you logged in)

Let alone all that wasted time!

It was over 20 years ago, so I don’t remember if that time was paid or not. But either way, I was 19 and it didn’t bother me. Lol

One last thing- there seemed to be a lot of cast members in costume on Harbor- waiting for the bus, walking to their cars, eating McDonalds, etc. I thought that wasn't allowed?

I've seen CMs in costume multiple times on Harbor walking in to work.

We were there last week and saw the Guardians of the Galaxy dance-off on Wednesday. We didn’t know exactly where to stand so we weren’t close up and decided to try to be up front on Thursday. We waited quite a while and then 5 minutes after it was supposed to start, we were told that there would not be a dance-off because Starlord was off “fighting” someone (I don’t remember the name). Instead Gomorra came out for a photo op. So why do they have things scheduled without actors? Did he have a hangover and just decided not to show up (This was at like 2:30 so not first thing.). Why don’t they have more than one actor to do these “shows” or characters?

There was probably an issue with the costume or the actor suddenly got sick, if it was a last minute change. They have multiple actors, but only one is there at a time ( maybe more on peak days). The actors get paid more and are unionized, so the park isn’t gonna pay to have an understudy there, though they certainly could afford to.

(And if you aren’t comfortable giving the info fake your phone number.)

As someone who has a home phone number that regularly gets used as a "fake" phone number because some people think it's too easy to exist for real, please no one ever actually do this :rotfl2:

I get the strangest calls because of people using what they think is a fake number. Not all friendly. Some fairly threatening. One lady did it so often I was getting her political calls for Kentucky, her moving quotes, and notices her dentures were ready for pick up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter