My Disney Christmas PTR

Itinerary looks great :goodvibes
Fingers crossed for that :wizard: and that everyone gets better.
Sounds like you are managing to fit the best Christmassy things into the weekend, can't think of anything you've missed! Try and meet Tiana if you can because her and Naveen were lovely, and your DD might want to meet Rapunzel too.
Oh, i've thought of a tip, the mulled wine isn't really advertised at all in Belle's Village but it IS there!! It's on the very bottom of the menu on one of the food huts, listed as Vin Chaud and costs 3 euros for one lovely yummy cup :santa:

Ah yes, the Mulled Wine, I shall make sure we sniff it out! Really looking forward to that :goodvibes We met Tiana & Naveen on our trip in May and they were wonderful :cloud9: I think Rapunzel & Flynn are on the hit list this time, he looks hot! I'm not sure we'll have time to meet both, in which case Rapunzel will win! Oh yes, and Pooh Bear is due a hug too, not met him yet :rolleyes:

Hope everyone is feeling loads better in time for trip! :wizard:

Sounds like a fantastic itinerary - Hope it all goes to plan. Enjoy, enjoy enjoy!

:confused3WOW!!! Can't believe i missed your ptr and your SDD!! :scared1: where have i been?

anyway sending your poor dd loads of healing healthy pixiedust:

and some for poor nan too pixiedust:

thanks for reminding me to waterproof my uggs :thumbsup2
i picked up some snow trousers for ds and my niece and because its lashing snow here they're getting a lot of usage out of them ,I just hope the snow melts and i can have them washed, dried and packed in time for our trip :santa:

ok so have a fantastic trip, and im really looking forward to your tr :goodvibes

rosie x

Sounds as though you are going to have a brilliant time.

Is the Christmas Market there outside the parks yet (near the Station hub)? I so thats worth taking time out to look at as there were quite a few different things.
Thats where I got the mulled wine and it was very nice and a decent sized cup full as well.
They also had a stall there selling hot chocolate made with real chocolate grated into it so you could choose the flavour.

I notice you are skating just before you leave - dont forget to leave time to get changed if need be afterwards. DD ended up with very wet trousers as she spent a lot of time on her backside :rotfl:

:confused3WOW!!! Can't believe i missed your ptr and your SDD!! :scared1: where have i been?

Errm, off playing in the snow perhaps?!! ;) We've been wearing our ski jackets & gloves, no snow here but it's a tad on the cold side!! Brrrrr.

I notice you are skating just before you leave - dont forget to leave time to get changed if need be afterwards. DD ended up with very wet trousers as she spent a lot of time on her backside :rotfl:

Good thinking!! I may keep her ski trousers on for the skating then!! The Christmas market is sounding yummy!! :goodvibes

We went to Disney Store in Southampton today and having queued in crazy traffic to get there found that not only was the shop RIDICULOUSLY busy but also they had no Santa hats in! :mad: Oh well, will just have to get them in DLP and pay a tad more!! It was the first time I have ever left the Disney Store empty handed! :lmao:

Whoa hold on.........Disney store.........empty handed???????

No sorry I ......I don't understand those two phrases together? :confused3

*Rosie wanders off muttering bemusedly to self " disneystore equals full handed , empty POCKETS, not empty hands........"
:)

I KNOW!!! I consoled myself with the thought of all the shops I can visit in DLP - I'll have to now as I haven't got a hat to wear! ;)

4 more sleeps! :banana: I booked the restaurants today and also called the hotel to ask for a nice room!! Not sure if it will make any difference, but hopefully it can't hurt!

The video & camera are both charging up as I type, the buggy is looked out & cleaned and I have started assembling my first aid kit. Addresses for postcards printed out. Last minute shopping tomorrow before 2 crazy days at work, I need to fit in some sleep before Friday too or I'll be flagging before lunchtime on day 1!

Wow its so close now! :banana:
Quick disclaimer on the Bearpaw front - I was in TK maxx yesterday and saw they have 2 types, the thick soled ones like mine, and flatter ones like Uggs. I can only vouch for the waterproofness of the thick ones, the other ones don't look so sturdy! I'm sure you got the right ones though.
Been traipsing around the snow and slush in them the past few days, can confirm that they are also snow-proof :thumbsup2

LOL! Yes I got the thick-soled ones! I tried to waterproof them tonight and it just sat on top of the boots so I'd say that means they ARE indeed waterproof!! My friend said she saw the same ones in black so we're going back again tomorrow to see if they still have them, they are soooo comfy!

OMG!!! Really nearly absolutely almost time for your trip!!!!!!!!! How EXCITING!!!!!!!Think I'm gonna steal your itinerary as we are going on a weekend too! So make sure you finish your TR before 17th Dec (lol....of COURSE you will!!!) so I know how accurate your planning was.

Hope your DD is feeling better.

LOL! Yes I got the thick-soled ones! I tried to waterproof them tonight and it just sat on top of the boots so I'd say that means they ARE indeed waterproof!! My friend said she saw the same ones in black so we're going back again tomorrow to see if they still have them, they are soooo comfy!

I've been very impressed with mine in the snow and the disgusting slush of Glasgow city streets, feet 100% warm, so I'm sure you'll be fine. The only thing is that after 2 winters and a very stormy Disney trip, mine are looking a bit worse for wear, I might need to buy new ones :rotfl:

3 more sleeps!!! For those of you following the Bearpaw thread, I got the black ones today! :thumbsup2

Zinderella, I can send you my itinerary if you like? :goodvibes

Not long now for you :)

I have been following your countdown as we don't go for another 3 weeks ish :rolleyes1

Looking foward to reading all about your trip when you're back, then I can get really excited for ours :goodvibes

2 more sleeps. Keeping fingers crossed that the snow holds off down here (& in France too for that matter). Saying a little prayer for FifiRose and anyone else due to travel who has the dreaded white stuff right now.:hug:

Just made DD's autograph book, so that's another job crossed off the to do list...

Well, only 1 more sleep, but as the airport is shut until at least 4pm today and we are due to fly at 7.15am tomorrow, it doesn't look too good...:headache: :sad1: :eek: :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter