My Disney Christmas PTR

Thanks for letting me know where you got the hat, ordered a red one for Joe tonight. He doesn't know we are going so might just give him it the day before and ask where he would like to go to wear it!

Love it! :santa: :yay: :santa:

Sdd today, time to start getting organised! :surfweb:

A week to go - and still no sign of snow!!!!! :santa: :banana: :santa:

I have had to replace DD's Minnie Mouse dress as her old one was getting far too small, this one's a bit big, but it will last a while!

That Minnie outfit is great :thumbsup2:

I'm very excited for you & looking forward to hearing all about Xmas Disney on your return :yay::yay::yay:

That Minnie outfit is great :thumbsup2:

I'm very excited for you & looking forward to hearing all about Xmas Disney on your return :yay::yay::yay:

Thank you!!! :goodvibes

I promise to come back and tell you all about it - the shows & parades schedule is up for next week now so I can really get excited!!!! :banana: :santa: :banana: :santa:

If I don't get back on this week have a brilliant trip, I can't wait to hear about it. Wishing you double the magic :wizard:

Argh gutting about the first trip! :sad1:
hope you have an amazing time this time though! It sounds fantastic, I'm very jealous:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter