My Disney Scrapbook (FINISHED: Updated 9-18-07)

Yzerbear--I love your layouts! Where did you find the movie posters for the great movie ride? This was one of DD's favorite rides and I would really like to get some pictures of the movie posters for my layout. Thanks. :)

Here is the site: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Movie_Ride

If you scroll down to the section where it says "Films represented in the ride" you can click on each one of the films and most of them have a picture of the poster. For mine I saved each one then put them into PowerPoint and printed it off on cardstock. I think for the ones that were there I did a Yahoo search.

I had bought the one Scrapbook kit from WDW with the 4 parks, I really liked the pages with the park Icons, but it was too pretty to cover up. I decided to trim them each and put them on a piece of cardstock to make up a two page spread. For each spread I took a picture of us with that park's icon and then a picture of the sign. And then used the rest of the Creative Imaginations Rub-ons that I had.

Animal Kingdom Intro Page - I used Opposites Attract (Cricut) for the title. For this one I used the negative image of the words rather than the letters I cut out.

AnimalKingdomIntro1.jpg

AnimalKingdomIntro2.jpg

AnimalKingdomIntro3.jpg

Epcot Intro Page - For this one I also used Opposites Attract (Cricut). I used George (Cricut) to cut out the little cirlces and stars.

EpcotIntro.jpg

EpcotIntro2.jpg

EpcotIntro3.jpg

MGM Studios Intro - Used Opposites Attract again. I used the Opposite feature for the "MGM" and Upright feature for "Studios" I used George for the stars and then stickled the inner part. This may be my least favorite park, but I really like how this one turned out.

MGMIntro1.jpg

MGMIntro2.jpg

MGMIntro3.jpg

I have to retake the Magic Kingdom ones. The lighting was really bad and they look really weird.

Autograph Book Intro Page - This is the intro page for my book with all the autographs and character pages. I took our autograph book and had it colored copied and then carefully printed my text onto it. I signed it to look like an autograph. My sister kept making me laugh before I was going to sign it so it took a while to sign my name. :lmao: I then took a picture of us with one of the characters from each of the parks. I used another rub-on by Creative Imaginations

DreamVacation1.jpg

DreamVacation2.jpg

DreamVacation3.jpg

Crystal Palace Intro Page - I used Alphalicious (Cricut) for the title.

CPIntro.jpg

Belle at Toon Town - Magic Kingdom - I had trouble finding paper for this one since there seemed to be a lot of yellow, but I was so happy when I found this paper in the sale bin at my one LSS. I used Opposites Attract (Cricut) for the title.

Belle-MK.jpg

Thank you, thank you!!! I had searched for that very thread, but, couldn't find it. Thanks again. :)

Chef Mickey's - Donald - I used Mickey Font for the title and Mickey and Friends for Donald.

CM-Donald.jpg

Chef Mickey's - Pluto - I used Mickey Font for the title and Mickey and Friends for Pluto.

CM-Pluto.jpg

Liberty Tree Tavern - Chip and Dale - I used George for the title and Mickey and Friends for the characters.

LTT-ChipDale.jpg

LTT-Chip.jpg

LTT-Dale.jpg

LIberty Tree Tavern - Minnie - I used George for the title and Mickey and Friends for the character. I used the same accent paper for her dress to tie it all in. Minnie's dress was actually the inspiration for the color scheme of these layouts

LTT-Minnie.jpg

Mad Tea Party - Page 1 - I think I had already posted Page 2, but here is Page 1 finally. ;) I used Alphalicious (Cricut) for the title.

MadTea1.jpg

Main Street, USA - This one I think is a little different from some of the others. I used Alphalicious for the "Main" and Opposites Attract - Upright for "Street". I created the flourish with Accents Essentials that I rented from my one LSS.

MainStreet1.jpg

Parade - As long as there is imagination left in the world - Here is the last of my parade layouts. I had to think of how to do the title on this one since it is so long. It took me a while to even figure out what the title of it was. I used the computer for the one part then did the word "Imagination" with Opposites Attract.

Parade-Imagination.jpg

I have just got to tell you Yzerbear, you have it! you're pages are just so great. They are very clean, put together so nice.:worship: I just LOVE them all. I could sit and look at them all day!Thank you so very much for taking the time to post them and for taking the time to tell us what you used to make what. I just so wish I could get motivated to work on mine.
Thanks again so much for sharing them with us.

Very nice pages. You used such a nice variety of layouts and different embellishments yet you don't overpower the pictures. I especially like the Epcot WS pages - I think the WS is one of my favorite places at WDW. I also like the B/W photos on the "Magic" page.

In several of your pages, these two are just examples, how did you do the "Having a Blast" and "sharing the magic"? are they stamps, or rub ons or ??? I :love: those.

Your pages are awesome and having given me LOTS of ideas for finishing my Disneymoon album!

Yzerbear--I love all of your pages!! It's given me lots of inspiration for the trip we just took!! :)

Great job! It must feel so good to be able to look at the completed albums. Way to set the rest of us a good example! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter