My Disney Scrapbook (FINISHED: Updated 9-18-07)

I rarely wander over to the community forum and had no idea the scrapbooking forum was here.

So ... coool! Am trying to get books done for our Dec. 05 trip before we go again in Oct. later this year. Your pages have given me ideas.

THANK YOU!

Have to say ... the Haunted Mansion spread is my favorite!

Amy

These are great layouts thanks so much for sharing!! I have a trip from 2005 I'm still working on. maybe I can scraplift a few ideas !!

thanks for sharing

Cinderella's Golden Carrousel

This is my sister's favorite rides! I was so happy to get some pictures of it without any people! I used Mark's picture of the sign. Thanks Mark!
The photo of the church (?) is one borrowed from Mark

Wheew!

Your layouts are fantastic. Your choices in paper and embellishments are just right...colors are great and you don't overdo anything!

Who is Mark? Is it someone here on the DIS and if so, how are you getting the pictures? Thx.

I finally have some more to share. :)

Wishes

Wishes.jpg

The photos for this layout are from a poster on the photography board. I can't recall the name right now. I had taken mostly video of Wishes so I was happy to get some amazing photos from this board. :) I used Martha's glitter glue on the letters. It worked OK, but not all that great. You can't tell in the picture, but the white paper behind the pictures is embossed with stars.

Mickey's Living Room (Toon Town)

ToonTown-LivingRoom.jpg

The lighting isn't great so the colors are a bit off. I may add something else to this one, but I haven't decided on anything.

Mickey's Kitchen (Toon Town)

ToonTown-Kitchen.jpg

Mickey's Bedroom (Toon Town)

ToonTown-Bedroom.jpg

Test Track

TestTrack1.jpg

TestTrack2.jpg

All of the photos but the one on the first page are "borrowed" from someone here at the DIS, I think maybe Mark. I used the license end cap on the Mickey font to create the license plate then glued some letters from Opposites Attract on top to create the title. I still had some brads that look like screws from another project so those were the perfect finishing touch.

Pop Century

PopCentury.jpg

1980's: Our room was located in the 1980s on the side facing the pool.

Pop-80s.jpg

1990s:

Pop-90s.jpg

Both these pages use the Mickey Font. I used the charm feature on the 90s page and trimmed the tops off. On the 80s I created a ticket using the ticket end camp feature then glued the letters on top and outlined them in black for added pop. Two of the photos are "borrowed" as well because I didn't get one of the giant laptop or headphones.

Pirates of the Caribbean

Pirates1.jpg

Closeup of Mickey:

Pirates-Closeup.jpg

Pirates2.jpg

I haven't put the title on this one yet because my printer is being dumb. And the photo on the left side of the second layout is my own, in fact they are all my own photos. I was bad and used the flash to get a pic of Captain Jack Sparrow! ;) It looks a lot better in person. I actually worked on this layout the day Pirates came out in theaters.

Olive Garden

OliveGarden1.jpg

OliveGarden2.jpg

This was our first meal in Orlando. It was excellent! We sort of forgot to take pictures until we had eaten parts of it.

Daisy and Donald (MGM - Scorcer Mickey's Hat)

DonaldDaisy.jpg

Waiting in line for Daisy and Donald was probably the most irritating experience at Disney because the people ahead of us were letting all their friends cut in line and each of them wanted about 50 pictures with photopass then with their cameras. Then someone else cut in front of us. Both my sister and I were both very irritated by the time we finally got a turn.

Mickey @ Chef Mickey's

ChefMickeys-Mickey.jpg

I made Mickey with the Mickey and Friends cart. I used the Mickey Font for the title on the side.

Cinderella Castle

Castle1.jpg

Castle2.jpg

Castle-BothPages.jpg

I might add something to these, but I'm not sure what. These are all pictures from our first day at the Magic Kingdom.

Castle3.jpg

These pictures are from my sister's birthday when we went back to the Magic Kingdom. I used some rub-on stitching on the sides of the photos. I think this page turned out really cute.

Castle-Night.jpg

The title for this page I bought at one of my local scrapbook stores. I believe that these photos all come from my sister's birthday, but I could be wrong.

Big Thunder Mountain

BigThunder1.jpg

I know that the photos for this one are borrowed from Mark. I hated this ride and sort of flipped out on my sister while on it, so we didn't get any photos of it. It took me probably 15 minutes of crying after getting off to calm down. It was terrible. I probably will never go back on it. ;)

Closeup of lettering and Mickey

BigThunder-Closeup.jpg

No Title - Help me with a title!!!

AnimalKingdom.jpg

These photos were taken along a path back towards the gate at Animal Kingdom. It was just kind of a random spot, but the pictures turned out really pretty that I had to use them, but I have no idea what to call this page. HELP!!!

Yzerbear,
WOW! great pages. I loved them all. Very nice job. Thanks for sharing them with us!!!

Great layouts!!

Where did you get your cute Pirate and Cowboy Mickey's? They are adorable.

TFS your great work!

I'm scraplifting your Test Track title - I have those same brads! Fabulous pages!!

It may just be me, but I don't totally think you need a title. I think the page looks great/complete on its own. You already have the little card with writing on it that looks good. If you're dead set on one, perfect view or wonderful day or pretty as a picture...... just trying to help ya brainstorm.

Your layouts are great. Thanks so much for sharing them.

No Title - Help me with a title!!!

AnimalKingdom.jpg

These photos were taken along a path back towards the gate at Animal Kingdom. It was just kind of a random spot, but the pictures turned out really pretty that I had to use them, but I have no idea what to call this page. HELP!!!

And here is the title page for the one book. I'm still thinking of what to do for the character/autograph book. Its hard to tell in this photo because the lighting stinks, but on the Mickey ears it says "January 10-16, 2007" and "Disney's Pop Century Resort."

TitlePage.jpg

And none of the things used are original. They were all scanned an printed on photo paper.

I love this idea for your title page!! I've really been trying to figure out how to use all of those important momentos and this is perfect! How exactly did you do this? Did you do it on your own printer? If so, the quality is amazing.Did you scan each item then do the layout or did you scan the whole layout? I've never even attempted such a complex layout, so my apolgies for my ignorance.

It may just be me, but I don't totally think you need a title. I think the page looks great/complete on its own.

Your layouts are great. Thanks so much for sharing them.

Totally agree on both points. If you need a title...on the path, on our journey...ok, i'm out

Great work! I saw many of your layouts on the cricut board last night. Going to scraplift a few ideas.

Your pages look great. Off topic slightly the "kids" and I were talking about what new ride I would try next time. I AM NOT a thrill ride person. They suggested Big Thunder mountain.... does this mean I shouldn't do it. I have done Splash Mountain and Mission Space no g force, and Kali River Rapids. Haven't done Everest, Dinosaur, star Tours, Space Mountain, can't think of other right now... oh rocking roller coaster. Suggestions on what to try a brave?

If you have been on the Barnstormer (Goofy's Coaster) and were okay Thunder Mountain is the next step up. It is a little bumpy though. Space Mountain is both dark and a bit faster than Thunder Mountain but it is smoother too. They are definately the next step if you are trying one thrill ride a time.

The other easiest of the ones you mentioned is Star Tours which is a simulator but shakes quite a bit more than the no-Gs Mission Space.

Rebecca

I acutally have not done barnstormer yet becuase the last time we were there I was pregnant. (and still am LOL) I was a little sad DD did it without me, but good bonding for her and DH.

I have my Disney book almost done!!! :banana: I just have to finish up a few intro type pages, but the main body of the books are done!!! :banana: I'm so excited. I need to take some photos and post them. I'm so happy! :dance3: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter