My Disney Store Closed

llfowl

Mouseketeer
I am so sad! I just got home from our mall. I was there when our Disney Store opened and now I was there when it closed. Even our manager cried! I was the only guest there.

The closest Disney Store is now an hour away. :(

Originally posted by llfowl
I am so sad! I just got home from our mall. I was there when our Disney Store opened and now I was there when it closed. Even our manager cried! I was the only guest there.....:(
Lori, that reads so very sad. :( A big {hug} for you on losing a friend.

I had a Disney Store about 40 miles north of me, and happened to go to it on Friday. It was having a going out of business sale and closed on Sunday. It's so sad to see them close. There is another one about 40 miles south of me. I am anxious to see if it closed too. I love going there. It's my little dose of Disney.

Okay, so I just noticed we are talking about the same Disney Store. I noticed you're from Ft. Collins. I live in Longmont. It was sad to see it go, wasn't it.

TC,

Supposedly the one in Westminster just signed a new eight year lease and it is staying open. At least you are half closer to Westminster than I am! I am glad that you made it up here before they closed!!!

That's so sad.:( My kids and I love to go to TDS. The closest one to us is 50-60 minutes away (according to how eager we are to get there;) ). I hope it never closes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter