• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My MDE is overloaded; IT wants to create 2nd account and transfer only current items.

Whew, I am glad I dealt with getting my account straight at home and before it totally blew up and cost me time on vacation.
I had a feeling I wasn't going to be the only one with these issues. There are going to be more and more people with so many trips their accounts are at the data breaking point.

I had issues connecting my magic band on my account prior to my trip. Disney IT fixed the issue and said I would not have any issues while at Disney. Well, that didn't happen. I certainly hope IT resolves these issues, so other people do not have to waste hours (over 12 for me) while on vacation.

****Update****

So I have not been able to customize any magic bands, or see any of my magic bands are cards for the last few days. This morning when I logged in to MDE I was able to see all my magic bands for all of my profiles and customize magic bands on 3/4 of my upcoming trips and I proceeded to decline magic bands. Then I had to walk away from my computer. When I came back and signed back in, I could only see customize magic bands for two of my trips and only MY profile (none of my family) was showing with only 3 out of 20+ magic bands and cards were showing. MDE is wonky!!!

Thought I'd come back and report on this. While I couldn't customize and all MB's were gone on my account for our trip in April everything still worked while at WDW. At that point I did nothing - just waited. A couple of week ago I noticed I had some of my own MB's back on my account. Just checked again tonight and all of my MB's and all of my friends and family MB's are back too.

Thought I'd come back and report on this. While I couldn't customize and all MB's were gone on my account for our trip in April everything still worked while at WDW. At that point I did nothing - just waited. A couple of week ago I noticed I had some of my own MB's back on my account. Just checked again tonight and all of my MB's and all of my friends and family MB's are back too.
Glad you bands are showing up!

I was hopeful and just checked my MDE and I am missing the first resort of two for a split-stay in December under MagicBand customization. And yet my passholder renewal customization is there. Glad I have Disney IT in my phone contacts haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter