My update about birthday buttons, recommend it!

DLV

Earning My Ears
We just got back! Told front desk at AS sports about sons 11th b-day. They sent him an autographed photo from all the cast members to our room the next day.
Every ride that we went on, they put our son in the front seat. All the cast members recognized the button. At our character breakfast at MGM Goofy started the Happy B-day song and got everyone in the restaurant to sing it to him, boy was he ever embarrassed!:p Goofy and the rest of the characters spent some extra time with him, there, too. He also got this HUGE cupcake. This was the Hollywood and Vine restaurant.
Really didn't have to worry about Fast pass. Ride lines were around 10 minutes, except Testdrive, which was only 20 minutes.
Jasmine, at MGM was in a hurry to get herself ready for the parade but saw son's b-day button and stopped to give him an autograph and planted a big kiss (alot of lipstick) on his cheek. It didn't stay on very long although my husband would have liked that one! LOL!;) It's definitely worth getting.

and glad to hear your son had fun with it. My son just turned 12 and I was wondering if I should get the b day button. Now that I have read your post, I will definately do it. Thanks for the update. pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter