My Very Merry Christmas Celebration ~Updated 8/12

pooh'smate

Stuck in the Middle
Welcome !!!!

Come and join me as I plan for our first ever family trip to the happiest place on earth. We are also going during my favorite holiday of the year. I am so excited.

First let me introduce you to the cast of the trip

My DH of 11 years, Jonathan. He is a great husband and father.
This was taken at Disney on Ice in March.
Jon has never been to Walt Disney World.

Me, Jessica, wife and mother.
I have been to Magic Kingdom and Epcot only once.
My first trip, when I was 6, was as a family vacation (more to come on that later).
I have also been on two day trips to MGM (no DHS).
The first day was in '92 and the second was in '93.

Our daughter, Alexia. She is a 4 year old that is full of life.
She will be 5 when we go on our trip.
She loves crafts, dinosaurs, and pretty much anything Disney.
She doesn't know about the trip yet. She has been asking when we will take her a lot lately too. I am not quite sure when I will tell her either.

The When: November 28 – December 12, 2010 Two glorious weeks!!!

The Where: POP Century

The Details: Free Dining ~ DDP ~ Jon requested that we have one sit down meal a day. We are going to upgrade to AP's when we arrive. We are also going to attend MVMCP.

I'm here!! I'm here!! :yay:

So glad you started this!!

Hey I saw on Facebook that you guys went to Wildlife Safari... Did it happen to be the one in Oregon?? :confused3

I'm here!! I'm here!! :yay:

So glad you started this!!

Hey I saw on Facebook that you guys went to Wildlife Safari... Did it happen to be the one in Oregon?? :confused3

:welcome: My first reader. :goodvibes

No we have a drive through wildlife safari here in Nebraska. It is about 25 min from our place.

Subbing....we are going the same time!!! Except, I arrive a couple days after you but we arrive on the same day. We are staying with the QSDP this time. The other one just doesn't jive with my 2 year old. ;)

Hello, my friend! I'm here! I'm in! I'm going to "live the dream" of TWO WEEKS during the fabulously festive holiday season through you. :goodvibes

Looking forward to this one...

Subbing....we are going the same time!!! Except, I arrive a couple days after you but we arrive on the same day. We are staying with the QSDP this time. The other one just doesn't jive with my 2 year old. ;)

:welcome:

I think if I had a 2 year old I would do the QSDP too. Where are you staying?

Hello, my friend! I'm here! I'm in! I'm going to "live the dream" of TWO WEEKS during the fabulously festive holiday season through you. :goodvibes

Looking forward to this one...

I am so excited to see the holiday decorations.

I'm in!! I can't wait to hear about your glorious 2 week trip to Disney! WOOT!!!!

I am here.... You all are going to have such a great time... Jon is gonna love it! I was in his shoes a few years ago, and now this is my 4th trip... Beware, it is addicting, so you will have to book a future trip... I tried to withhold the urge, but WDW is just too strong... :lmao: I love how your DD has no idea... It is so much fun to surprise them... :thumbsup2

My parents and I flew to Disney last year on Christmas Day and saw WDW in all it's Christmas splendor. Now, I have to say the Castle took my breath away seeing it all decked out in "icicles". My boyfriend and I are going in November and will get to see WDW in all it's splendor again!!! I can't wait to hear more about your trip. Definitely post pictures of when you tell your daughter - those pics are always priceless.

I think if I had a 2 year old I would do the QSDP too. Where are you staying?

I am so excited to see the holiday decorations.

Sorry...I meant to say I am leaving the same day as you. We are staying at ASMo the first 3 nights then at the Marriott Harbour Lake for a week. I have a pre trip going as well if you're looking for something else to read. :goodvibes

:dance3:popcorn::I'm certainly in on this one!! We'll be there in the middle of your trip staying at POP as well!! :cool1:Come read my report! We'll have to meet up and let the girls play:dance3: (my 2.5 and my friend's 4 y/o will be with us!). You can read my details in my PTR in my siggy!

:yay: I'm here !!! :yay: So glad you are doing a PTR! Why does it feel like I've been waiting 2 years for this?? :lmao:

I am here.... You all are going to have such a great time... Jon is gonna love it! I was in his shoes a few years ago, and now this is my 4th trip... Beware, it is addicting, so you will have to book a future trip... I tried to withhold the urge, but WDW is just too strong... :lmao: I love how your DD has no idea... It is so much fun to surprise them... :thumbsup2

I am confident that he will love it. I will talk about Jon's love of Disney and a future trip in another update. Lexi will be sooo excited when she finds out.

My parents and I flew to Disney last year on Christmas Day and saw WDW in all it's Christmas splendor. Now, I have to say the Castle took my breath away seeing it all decked out in "icicles". My boyfriend and I are going in November and will get to see WDW in all it's splendor again!!! I can't wait to hear more about your trip. Definitely post pictures of when you tell your daughter - those pics are always priceless.

I will post pictures of when I tell Lexi. I just have to figure out when and how to tell her.:)

I'm here! I'm so excited for your trip. TWO glorious weeks in Disney!!! :yay:

You are here. I am excited for my trip too!!!!:yay:

Sorry...I meant to say I am leaving the same day as you. We are staying at ASMo the first 3 nights then at the Marriott Harbour Lake for a week. I have a pre trip going as well if you're looking for something else to read. :goodvibes

I figured that is what you meant. I will be over to your ptr.

:dance3:popcorn::I'm certainly in on this one!! We'll be there in the middle of your trip staying at POP as well!! :cool1:Come read my report! We'll have to meet up and let the girls play:dance3: (my 2.5 and my friend's 4 y/o will be with us!). You can read my details in my PTR in my siggy!

I will be over to your ptr soon.

Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Thank you for coming over.

:yay: I'm here !!! :yay: So glad you are doing a PTR! Why does it feel like I've been waiting 2 years for this?? :lmao:

I know!!!! :rotfl2: There were times when I thought this day would never come.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter