My Very Merry Christmas Celebration ~Updated 8/12

Everyone had great picks for your favorite characters. Besides who doesn't have a bit of Jack obsession??

Jon doesn't know that Tigger is at CP. He said he didn't want to know where we were eating. He just wanted to be surprised so he will be. I know he doesn't do it for some people but he does have some great lines. I can't wait until May when the next Pirates movie comes out.

According to my Disney Vacation Connection we have

102 DAYS!!!!!

That means I have 3 days (including today) until I can do the single digit dance!!!!!

:cool1::yay::cool1:

It's getting close!! I am telling the kids tomorrow. Doug is pretty sure that we are going to Disney tomorrow. :confused3

:dance3: for almost double digits!!!!! 99 sounds A TON closer than 100, doesn't it???

I look forward to the cake pictures!

Just wanted to say that I haven't forgotten about my ptr but things have been really busy here. I will be back to update on Tue or Wed. That is when I will have some time free to work on my ptr. Thank you all for your patience.

We are going to be at Pop Century Dec. 1 - Dec. 13th. Going to WDW with the Christmas decorations is the best. Seeing the castle lit up is just breathtaking. This will be our 4th trip going during this time and we just love it.

You have such a beautiful family, I look forward to reading more.

We are going to be at Pop Century Dec. 1 - Dec. 13th. Going to WDW with the Christmas decorations is the best. Seeing the castle lit up is just breathtaking. This will be our 4th trip going during this time and we just love it.

You have such a beautiful family, I look forward to reading more.

:welcome:

You are going for almost as long as we are. We will have to meet up at some point. I am headed over to your report soon.

90 DAYS!!!!

I am going to add a Walt Disney quote to every countdown post that I do from here on out. Todays quote...​

"A man should never neglect his family for business."
Walt Disney

90 DAYS!!!!

I am going to add a Walt Disney quote to every countdown post that I do from here on out. Todays quote...​

"A man should never neglect his family for business."
Walt Disney

That is the best Walt quote ever!

90 days?!? It won't be long--seems like those days after 100 go by faster and faster.

ADR'S

Django: [to Remmy] Food is fuel. You get picky about what you put in the tank, your engine is gonna die.

very valid point! The ADR's look good. Lots of buffets. Are you doing the DDP?

::yes::

:thumbsup2

You know, Heidi had a great recommendation for me on my last trip, and even if you don't do it exactly like this, it can still be helpful.

She recommended having a list of my top three things per day. For example, if I knew I was going to Epcot, my three things were to ride on one ride alone with my Dad, make sure Nemo got on the Donald ride in Mexico, and have champagne in France with Mom and Nana. Now, that's not my actual list, but just off the top of my head to give you an idea.

My lists are less specific than others would be, but you could get as specific as you want. If you know your DD is dying to meet the Princesses, that could be number one on your list for a MK day. Savvy?

The 3 things is a VERY good, very freeing way of thinking. I highly recommend it!

Hi! I thought I had posted on here before but I can't seem to find it! We are taking our first trip ever! We will be at Pop Nov 30-Dec 10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter