MYpoints 5 point emails not being credited - question

I can't find their e-mail address on their website or in their e-mails(and I am even wearing my glasses!). Can someone please post it for me? Thanks!

Lorie

It's not there. You have to go into member services, and then contact us. They have a form you fill out and it goes directly to them. I have the same problem as everyone else too! :guilty: I have the emails saved only because I haven't cleaned out my old mail. I can give a list of the offers I have received last week if someone needs it. :grouphug: Just let me know.
Franne

I would appreciate the list as well.

I got an email from mypoints explaining to me how to set up my browser to allow mypoints to work properly with the whole cookie issue. Do they think I am an idiot? :badpc:

I emailed them back stating that is not the error of my browser and that I have been doing mypoints for over a year. As well as telling them that several of my friends are having the same problem and it is time to admit that they made the error not us. :sad2:

I just checked my account statement and the last time I was credited with anything was w/e 4/24.

I just wrote an e-mail also, but I am still waiting for my double points from the Holiday e-mail I received in November. :rolleyes1

I'd like to have the list, as well. Thanks for offering!!! I haven't heard back from my email yet, but after hearing what ya'll heard back, I'm not looking forward to it. Grrr....

hmm my last credit was 4/29 - which was a week ago - they're supposed to show up with 24 - 48 hours right?

I just e-mailed them and told them that I know that I'm not the only one having this problem. I also said that I did not and do not save my e-mails and that if they look at my account from previous weeks/months that they can see that I click on all e-mails sent to me. Yeah, now lets just see how far that gets me. :teeth:

Franne said:
It's not there. You have to go into member services, and then contact us. They have a form you fill out and it goes directly to them. I have the same problem as everyone else too! :guilty: I have the emails saved only because I haven't cleaned out my old mail. I can give a list of the offers I have received last week if someone needs it. :grouphug: Just let me know.
Franne

I'd love a copy if you still have one Franne :goodvibes

TIA!

I'd like a list of the offers, too.
This is frustrating.
I just got a reply from the reply I gave them about needing to know which offers I responded to.
They told me that I would need have a list of all the sites I visited and the dates/times I visited them. Sigh.
They also gave me a long paragraph about the correct way to use My Points, making sure I always use the correct email, making sure my browser settings are correct, making sure cookies are set correctly..on and on.
Yeah, everything changed from something I did wrong.
I'm holding all my email clicking until this gets settled. They have to know something is wrong.

Funny, I got my email reply this morning and they didn't give me any grief. They just said that they are aware there is a lag in crediting BonusMail and that their engineers are working on the problem. Of course, they didn't say anything about whether or not I would be credited for all I've read once the problem is fixed or if they'd resend everything or what, so until those points are in my account, I'm not holding my breath.

I sent an email the other day AGAIN about this....and basically asked what was happening and suggested they post something on the home page re: their glitch in crediting points, so people can know they are aware and trying to fix the problem. I rec'd the standard reply telling me how to check my computer settings, etc. I wanted to scream! :earseek: I replied back that they had not addressed any of my questions or concerns, and that my computer settings were just fine, thank you - and had they checked theirs recently??!! I also mentioned that I knew of MANY others who were experiencing this same problem and frustration with their site, so it wasn't my computer.

Here are the offers since May 1st that I've gotten:
Disney Movie Club
Hallmark Flowers
Reply.com
Proflowers
Best Buy
Share your Opinions for 25 pts
Autoadvantage
South Beach Diet
Columbia House
Zooba
May Memeber Values
World Winner Games

HTH!

Thanks for the list, Franne.

I got a standard automated reply telling me I woudl be contacted by someone and please not to send any other e-mails on this topic until I am contacted!! Hope they get this straightened out soon. The last day I received any points was last Friday, April 29th. I remember sometime last weekend not being able to get to their site because of "maintenance." Think they need new "maintenence" people!!

Lorie

Well I'm glad I read this before I ordered a DVD from Fox. 1,000 points. I'll save it until they straighten it out.

I checked my account too & nothing has credited since 4/29.

Well I already ordered the video from Fox and did place an order from Disney, and I have not had any emails credited since w/e April 24th. I received the standard 24-48 hrs needed before you are credited blah blah blah e-mail response a few hours ago. I did save my confirmation e-mail from Fox and Disney though.

Here are a few more e-mails that I have clicked on

Mrs. Grossmans Kids Club

Ebay

Great Gift for Mothers Day Digital Camera

Denise Austin

I'm glad I'm not the only one not being credited.My account statement page does not include the month of May or June for that matter on the calendar.At one time there was a phone # and fax # for this reward program that I had found on the DIS. I have since lost it (figures) does anyone know what it is? Perhaps being inundated with disgrunted customers would get all our points credited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter