MYpoints 5 point emails not being credited - question

pediatric-rnp

In loving memory of our dear Mom, MIL, and Nana. 0
Has anyone ever had problems with the 5 point email clicks not being credited to their accounts? DH, 2 DSs and myself all have mypoints accounts - and no points credited since 4/28! We have all saved the emails we clicked on - always do until they are credited, just to be safe, and when I emailed mypoints, they said to send them the list of emails and they would then credit them.

I'm thinking it must suddenly be something to do with our computer, as it happened to all 4 of us, but I haven't changed or added any programs. I double checked and the pop ups are being allowed........just can't figure out the problem. :sad2:

Anyone have any thoughts or previous experience with this?

TIA

My family has three separate accounts and none of the accounts have been credited with e-mail points since the week of 4/26. I just checked in the "Weekly Account" section and there is nothing posted for last week or this week. I am wondering if this is a larger problem than just the two of us.
My DH has been 5 points short of cashing out for over a week now. I know that he has clicked on at least 10 e-mails since then and has not received credit for any of them.

I thought it was just me!!! Have not been credited for the e-mails in days!!

Lorie

I am in the same boat as you guys. I havent had any points credited since the 4/26th. I even remember that last week I clicked on Max for 25 points and for 5 points and those are not credited either. I sent them a message about it. So we will see what happens. At least I am not the only one not being credited. :grouphug:

You all are not alone and I just emailed them about this. I've had no credites sonce 4/29 and in that time I've done at least 10 emails (probably more), found max and registered for the motorola sweeps (25 pts) none of that has credited. I hope they get it straightened out. I am 35 pts from cashing out and it's aggravating.

I'm having problems getting shopping points posted. THey say that it takes 30 days. So I email after 30 (of course they don't post automatically) and then they tell me it will be another 10 days until they post. My shopping points never get posted unless I remember and email them a month after the purchase. CR is quick. Think I'll do all my shopping there.

Also, I had their citi bank card. It's final points aren't posted either. I emailed, rhey said they will be late with those.

I'm glad I started this thread - sorry about all of you having the same problem, but I was about to go nuts over my computer :badpc: figuring that had to be the problem!! Thanks for all the replies -funny, when I emailed mypoints about the problem 2 days ago, they never mentioned anything about a more global problem with this. Guess they're keeping it a big secret! You would think they would post that they are having some type of technical problem.

Wow! I am glad I checked the boards. I haven't gotten credit for anything either. I guess I better get an email out too. Thanks everyone.

Thanks for starting this thread! I don't check the points very often. But I just did and I also have not had points credited since April 28. I have emailed, but no response yet. Has anyone else been satisfied with points credited after they sent an email notification?

Just checked my family's accounts again. Points are still not being credited even though I've clicked on numerous e-mails in the past two weeks.

If you keep on clicking, make sure you save those emails - mypoints told me I may have to submit proof of the emails we clicked.

I deleted most of the emails. It should be obvious to them that if nobody is receiving credit that there is a problem.

goin2disneyagain said:
I deleted most of the emails. It should be obvious to them that if nobody is receiving credit that there is a problem.

I agree. They should just suck it up and credit everyone for all the emails sent since the problem began.

Has anyone heard back from them yet?

I deleted most of mine too :( I wrote to them as well but so far no response. I've got a couple of 5 point e-mails right now but I'm going to hold off on clicking them until they let me know what's going on.

I got an email from My Points today. Here's what it says,

"Thank you for contacting MyPoints Member Care. To investigate your request, we need you to confirm the exact BonusMail offers you have read."

I have responded with a second email telling them exactly what I think of their required "proof". The only MyPoints advertising that was still on my computer were ones found in the "Recently Deleted" file....all 3 of them! Certainly they can't expect people to hang on to old ad emails just to PROVE they had read them and get the points! My Points was always my favorite rewards site, but I may be moving on if it becomes this complicated. Who's got time for that!!?

That's pretty much the same response I got when I emailed them several days ago. I haven't had any points credited since April 29.
I used to get several emails a day. I'd click all of them. After I went to the site I deleted them. I even got a 25 point survery email from them I did, but didn't get credit for.
I also wrote them back. I'd imagine they are swamped with similar emails from others. It took them 4 days to email me back after I asked.

That is the reply I got a few days ago. I sent another email yesterday, and wanted to know what was happening to everyone's points, and told them I now knew it wasn't just me - that I knew of several others experiencing the same problem. I asked why they did not post on the home page about this technical problem so that everyone could be aware of it, and why they continued to send emails when they knew they wouldn't be credited! No reply back yet. :sad2:

I just received the same response you guys did and I emailed them back and put it all back on them. :sad2: They are not handling this well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter