Mythos Update

Originally posted by JessicaR
I knew it MIB9's...you bribe the chefs and staff with cinnamon rolls dont ya?;)

That really is too bad you didnt have a decent meal there phototec... it certainly can happen at any restaurant. Nobody has a perfect track record. Thankfully my experiences with MYTHOS have always been sterling and I cant wait till my next trip to eat there again. :)

JessicaR you were not suppose to spill the beans about the cinnimon rolls. If secondcook see's that he will know i do not eat exclusively and only at MYTHOS. If he knows and tells chef mark i will get the regular food like all the rest. :D :cool: :D :D

Emerald are you not going back to IOA until they reopen Thunder Falls Terrace?????

By the way the Grinch display is up in MYTHOS. Somehow an all chocolate Grinch that is not green just does not do it for me. They say it is edible but after how many people have reached out and touched it, i will pass on that one.

:(

We had the opposite happen to us at Universal. Hard Rock Cafe was very, very loud (couldn't even hear what our server was saying), slow and the meals were very ho hum. It was also expensive. We ate at Mythos three days in a row ( two adults, two kids) and were extremely pleased with the service, portions, selection and the quality every time. It was also very reasonably priced. Can't wait to go back and eat there again!!!!

Oh god no, don't tell me Thunder Falls Terrace is closed! NO!
I love that place, except for the nasty flat bread, but that's another story.

No place, not even WDW, has 100% happy customers. Two people can eat from the same plate and one may LOVE it while the other HATES it.

I had an amazing experience at MYTHOS and Confisco's. After raving about Confisco's a guy on the board had an abysmal experience.

I guess it all depends...

I can't wait either! I really enjoyed my chicken sandwich and gooey banna cake along with the great atmosphere. Burger Digs, Capt. America Cafe and Blondies will never be the same. Mythos is addicting!:D :cool:

We ate at Mytho's on November 23, but only because Confisco's was closed. Last year, I had the best meal at a theme park at Confisco's, so I was disappointed we didn't get a chance to eat there again.

I did have the risotto you spoke of, and didn't really recognize it as a Christmas-y item. It was very good, not great.

Last year, one of the best dining experiences we had was at the Hard Rock Cafe; this year, the service was so incredibly slow, I'll never convince my DH to go back.

I got a call back from the nicest guy at Mythos today. I wanted to know what, if any, discount on the price for kids for New Years Eve.

Answer: $65 - $80 for adults, $14.95 kids 9 and under.

My kid turns 9 on January 5th! :D

Originally posted by Robinrs
I got a call back from the nicest guy at Mythos today. I wanted to know what, if any, discount on the price for kids for New Years Eve.

Answer: $65 - $80 for adults, $14.95 kids 9 and under.

My kid turns 9 on January 5th! :D

Robinrs are you going to be at MYTHOS for new years?????:smooth:

Robinrs...so you can go this year AND next year and still have a chile!!! Time to start making plans for NEXT year! :D

I know this is silly maybe...but are they offering any annual pass discounts on these prices? And, do you spend the evening in there for NY or just go in and eat and that's it? I'm just wondering I guess if this is like a "party" or just an expensive meal :D

The ever curious, but necessarily frugal,
Karen:rolleyes:

Karen and MIB:

It was MIB's post that convinced me to call! I doubt if I'll be there as LATE as you but I think it will be an experience!

As for all your questions, uh, good questions! :p I just wanted bragging rights that I was THERE! :D Kind of expensive bragging rights but, hey! You only live once! Never even considered the AP discount. I guess I'll have to call my sweet young man again! :D

And as for frugal, around here my nickname is Refund Rebate Return Right Price Robin!

LOL Robin, about your nickname...now:

I just wanted bragging rights that I was THERE!

How about we have a meet and greet in the restroom at Mythos, Robin...? THAT way, we can BOTH say "we were there" and it will save us a small fortune!!! :D :D :D

Do you think they have rules about allowing the riff-raff in to use their restrooms??? LOL

Karen

well you know the weekend is coming and MIB999999 will be at MYTHOS sunday at 12:30 so i will ask as well and we will see if we get the same answer concerning the AP discount:smooth:

Didja find out, MIB? Or do Karen and I have to trade Spidey stories in the bathroom???

--Riff Raff in the Restroom Robinrs

Didja find out, MIB? Or do Karen and I have to trade Spidey stories in the bathroom???

well the short story is that i wrote down all the questions i had on a piece of paper and had it in my pocket. However i took my grand-daughter and one of her friends and they wanted to ride Bilge Rats. Well i got soaked and so did the paper. It was unreadable by the time i remembered it was in my pocket. Since it is a local call for me i will call the reservation line and ask about AP discount for New Year's Eve. :smooth:

Any excuse to make us jealous that you are actually THERE! :D

you must have had a really good day, i thought i was going to catch it for sure :eek:

You stay in the MYTHOS b-room to long and vertigo spiderman stories will be on the list

all reservations between 6 and 7 pm will receive a 10% discount.
no other discounts will apply after that seating time. This includes the AP discount.
I will still try to use the AP card anyway. i will make them turn it down.
:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter