Not open for further replies.
Sebastian.jpg

Anna.jpg

Thank you so much - when you have time could you please do one for

Zane
Nate

Thank you,
Tassma

Just got home yesterday from my easter vacation... thank you so much for these... i shall get them on shirts. You have made my vacation that extra magical i can't wait to wear all of our shirts in July... i think we made between the two of us 20 t-shirts. Thanks again

LISA

Congratulations!

Lisa-1.jpg

Pooh-2.jpg

Natalie would you be able to personalize this design with The Neuman's? I would like to use this to put in our window at POP. Thank you Lynn :flower3:

Pop2.jpg
[/IMG]

Joanne.........
I'll fill your requests anytime!!!

Ross-2.jpg

Alfie-1.jpg

So sorry Natalie
I have been doing a house move and completely missed these until today!!
Thank you thank you a thousand times!!!
Please excuse my terrible manners
Hugs as always
Joanne

So sorry Natalie
I have been doing a house move and completely missed these until today!!
Thank you thank you a thousand times!!!
Please excuse my terrible manners
Hugs as always
Joanne

I'm just glad you found them!

take care and enjoy the new house!

Hi Natalie!

If you can, will you please do the Jedi Training shirt disign with the gold letters like above (with Sebastian and Anna) for Charles and Hattie? We are taking our first trip in May and can't wait for SWW!!!

I made a request on the pressed penny tube thread and think I should have probably put it here. If you have a chance, could you make a small tube label with Donald Duck on it?

Thank you so much for all that you do! I am definitely posting pics when I am done with all my projects. I have used lots of your great DISigns!

Hi Natalie! Hope all is well. Was just wondering what page you were on so I can make sure and not miss when you get to mine. We are on page #188 post #2812.

Thanks,
Cristy

Natalie,

I am sorry to say I have had to make another change to my ADRs and have changed my request on page 187, post number 2792. Hopefully, this will be the last change I make since we leave in less than 2 months.

Thanks so much for your time and patience,
Krista

Natalie,
We are going to Disney again in August...this time it is a surprise trip for my boys! (If I can hold out!!!!) Last year when we went my 8 year old was so disappointed that he did not get picked for the Jedi Training Academy...we went to all the shows on our last day at Disney trying to get him into the group that gets on stage. I was hoping to make him a shirt with the disign that you do with his name, the Jedi Academy logo and the words "the force is strong with this one..." for him! He is a little shy so jumping up and down to get the attention to get picked by the CM is not his thing...I was hoping a t-shirt might catch the eye of the CM and help his chances this year. His name is Geordy. Thanks for your time- if you could do this it would be greatly appreciated. (You made several things for him and his brother last year and they loved all the t-shirts, etc..! He got lots of attention at test track from the CMs becasue of your license plate t-shirt disign and that really made him feel special!) Thanks again! Lisa :love:

Natalie,

You Mother's Day designs are beautiful. :love:

I know it is early, but will you do Father's Day ones? We will be gone for Father's Day and they will be cute on our trip.

Thanks,
Krista

Natalie---I found this board yesterday and I am having sooooo much fun--never knew I was so "crafty". Will you please make one of the round animal kingdom designs like the one above for The Barefoot Family?
ALso, do you have any small designs for the front pockets of t-shirts? I'd like to put the circle on the back and then something simple and cute on the front pocket.

You are so creative and thanks for sharing your talent!
Candace

Have a great trip!

Barefoot1.jpg

Barefoots2.jpg

Barefoots5.jpg

Barefoots4.jpg

Barefoots3.jpg

Barefoots6.jpg

Natalie,

You Mother's Day designs are beautiful. :love:

I know it is early, but will you do Father's Day ones? We will be gone for Father's Day and they will be cute on our trip.

Thanks,
Krista

Thank You............

These are the ones I have done...........

FathersDay7.jpg

FathersDay2-1.jpg

FathersDay4-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter