Natalie's t-shirt designs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natalie,

Also, will you be making the other June and Leo autograph cards to match the Annie and Quincy cards you have in your 2010 design? The last one I think I need would be Handy Manny.

Thank you so much for your time and talent. Everything you make is beautiful.

Krista

Do you have these blank or with 2009? I can only find them in your 4shared account with 2008. No problem if you don't, I can use these as examples to see if me cousin wants to use them for her trip.

Thanks,
Krista

Natalie,

I have found the uploads of these on your photobucket account. They are all beautiful :love:, I am having a hard time deciding what to use for my girls and my cousins girls. Thank you so much for posting them.

Krista

Now I just can't have you in ghetto shirts....can I?!

Have a great trip!

Monkeybugs.jpg

AnimalPrints3-6.jpg

Could you make these for me to say The Wilsons without the 2009? These are so cute. You are so talented.

I love your signature pic. Do you make those too? Mickey squarting toothpaste. If so could you make me one with Teresa and one with Jay? Thank you

Hi Natalie!

Your designs are absolutely amazing! We leave for our trip in 2 weeks and I'm desperately looking for a Tinkerbell and/or Fairies design with the name "Madelyn" that I could put on a shirt for my daughter. I would love anything you can come up with if you have time!

Thanks!
Kate

Natalie,
You are so wonderful and creative and I appreciate all the wonderful and amazing Disney creations you do!

My husband celebrates his 50th Birthday in July. I would love if you could do something using Grumpy. His name is Neil. I want to use it to print and have them put the graphic on his cake.

Natalie,

I would have never imagined just how many designs you have out here.. it has been so exciting seeing all of your beautiful stuff. I just found this site recently and have been given a whole new world of possiblities for making our first trip special.. because of designers like yourself. I would love it if you could post some things for me. We leave in the middle of May.

I would like the following if you wouldn't mind: Animal Kingdom design, like the barefoot family animal kingdom picture, gettin wild at animal kingdom 2009, like on posting #3093, but instead of the barefoot family could you create one for each of us with our names:

Megan
Matthew
Mom
Dad

Thank you so much for your help.

I love your signature pic. Do you make those too? Mickey squarting toothpaste. If so could you make me one with Teresa and one with Jay? Thank you

Natalie changes her sig picture often and they are always cute. I thought he was squirting paint.... :confused3:confused3

Hi Natalie...your designs are incredible! Will you be adding autograph cards for CRT? I would love to include them in the autograph book I am working on.

Thanks, Maria

Natalie - love the daddy ones. Made me tear up. I miss my daddy. Anyway, Love your new Siggie. I have been hiding on my thread so had to spend a bit o time going back to see your new Disigns. Hope all is well with you and yours and that you had a good Easter. Penny:goodvibes:goodvibes

Hi Natalie!

Your designs are absolutely amazing! We leave for our trip in 2 weeks and I'm desperately looking for a Tinkerbell and/or Fairies design with the name "Madelyn" that I could put on a shirt for my daughter. I would love anything you can come up with if you have time!

Thanks!
Kate

I hope you have a wonderful trip.........

Madelyn-1.jpg

Madelyn2-1.jpg

Natalie - love the daddy ones. Made me tear up. I miss my daddy. Anyway, Love your new Siggie. I have been hiding on my thread so had to spend a bit o time going back to see your new Disigns. Hope all is well with you and yours and that you had a good Easter. Penny:goodvibes:goodvibes

Hi Penny!

Thanks...........

Things here have been CRAZY:crazy:!!!!
Same ole stuff.... just more of it!!!!

I hope all is well with you and yours!

Natalie,

I have found the uploads of these on your photobucket account. They are all beautiful :love:, I am having a hard time deciding what to use for my girls and my cousins girls. Thank you so much for posting them.

Krista

You're Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter