National rates for spring break

crazy for mic

Earning My Ears
We're going to Orlando for Easter this year via Tampa. I have a rental car on reserve from National (the only car rental agency we use because of the EA). The rates are really high. I use my Disney Club number and the free day coupon, but it is still $200 for 5 days. Help!

I got my ressies for a full size in Nov and its $169 including taxes. I keep trying to see if it goes lower but it has only risen since then right now my quote has been about $235. So, I think $200 sounds pretty good

We are going for 10 days and have EA, reserved at $259. Seems like a lot, but it comes out to $25/day, which isn't bad, considering the length. Got a better rate when I called than on the website. I was also able to update my info. that way. When I used the website I kept getting 'counter' and when I asked why she said it was because they didn't have my new drivers license expiration date. I tried afterwards and now it comes up 'aisle'.
Carol

Wow I am sure glad I reserved my car last fall!!
We are going for nine days and only paying
$189 with National.....midsize car
I cant believe what it would be today for 9 days it is
a whopping $438 w/o discount or coupons!!!
even when i use disney club discount /coupon
it is $315 huge difference

You could try going through a travel agent (one where there is no fee, like AAA if you are a member, or through a credit card like Amex). We were able to get a better deal this way than by any other (even using coupons and member discounts). I must admit that the car rental prices at MCO have sky-rocketed this year.

I got a package with the DC club that includes a compact car for 5 days for $153. I am not a fan of packages but since I have to travel during the Easter holiday this year I gave this a try. I think that it sounds like a good rate. The car choices were the same car only one would have 2 doors the most costly would have 4 doors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter