Na'vi River Journey is temporarily closed

I believe it's a Na'vi/human hybrid. So, 1.5.

Bbut it's also basically brain dead (since it's an avatar). Let's settle on 1.25.

:rotfl2:

All I wanted was to be immersed (not in a liquid tank) among some natives .....
.... and the closest I got was a 1.25 hybrid and a scary big foot shaman.

Hope Star Wars works out better for me. :chewy:

:rotfl2:

All I wanted was to be immersed (not in a liquid tank) among some natives .....
.... and the closest I got was a 1.25 hybrid and a scary big foot shaman.

Hope Star Wars works out better for me. :chewy:

Well, the bigfoot Shaman is the 1 out of the 1.25.

Hmm, bigfoot Shaman? ... Maybe it's only part Na'vi as well and related to that other fella on the other side of the park and up the mountain.

We may very well be dealing with a land with less than one whole Na'vi.

Well, the bigfoot Shaman is the 1 out of the 1.25.

Hmm, bigfoot Shaman? ... Maybe it's only part Na'vi as well and related to that other fella on the other side of the park and up the mountain.

We may very well be dealing with a land with less than one whole Na'vi.

Seriously, this math is just hurting my heart. So we waited forever and a day for Na'vi Land and now .... I only have Bigfoot? Is he/she (I couldn't tell by their voice) even blue ... I can't remember I couldn't take my eyes off the foot.

Seriously, this math is just hurting my heart. So we waited forever and a day for Na'vi Land and now .... I only have Bigfoot? Is he/she (I couldn't tell by their voice) even blue ... I can't remember I couldn't take my eyes off the foot.
What color was the foot?

What color was the foot?

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I DON'T KNOW, cause of the lights, Pink? Purple? Light Blue? Camouflage? but it was HUGE!!!

I think I could float down the river on it.

0427ZT_0161KP.jpg

Just remember to carry the 4 before solving for the derivative and integrating the differential.

I haven't gone yet, but I'll get my chance next month.

I saw that Animal Planet show about Animal Kingdom. In the Pandora segment, Joe Rohde explains that you won't see the Na'vi there, they live off in the woods...

Well played.

Also, they explained the story of the River Journey is (paraphrasing) that all the animals you see seem to be heading somewhere, and you're heading in that same direction - as if you, and they, are drawn to something. In the end, you see it's the Shaman that you, and the animals, are drawn to.

I saw that Animal Planet show about Animal Kingdom. In the Pandora segment, Joe Rohde explains that you won't see the Na'vi there, they live off in the woods...

Well played.

Also, they explained the story of the River Journey is (paraphrasing) that all the animals you see seem to be heading somewhere, and you're heading in that same direction - as if you, and they, are drawn to something. In the end, you see it's the Shaman that you, and the animals, are drawn to.
Exactly. I think it's really well done just wish it was a little longer.

Well played.

That might entice people to stay out off the foliage then. Or maybe not depending on your view

Yeti, Shaman, that Animatronic for certain president... Disney is in deep trouble with their Animatronic these days.
Let's also add how long it took to get River of Light, and still not working as it should, someone is rushing this projects and the results is a faulty attraction, hopefully they won't do the same with all the new lands on the works right now

Yeti, Shaman, that Animatronic for a certain president... Disney is in deep trouble with their Animatronics these days.
Let's also add how long it took to get Rivers of Light, and it is still not working as it should, someone is rushing these projects and the results is a faulty attraction, hopefully they won't do the same with all the new lands in the works right now

If a building eats someone, Disney may need to check if they accidently built an attraction on an Indian burial ground.

Yeti, Shaman, that Animatronic for certain president... Disney is in deep trouble with their Animatronic these days.
Let's also add how long it took to get River of Light, and still not working as it should, someone is rushing this projects and the results is a faulty attraction, hopefully they won't do the same with all the new lands on the works right now
Deep trouble with animatronics? What? I don't understand that at all. Rivers of Light is working fine I saw it about a month ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter