• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need help fast... $50 Gift Card Promo

bafmrf

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I am planning on driving down to Illinois today for the Park Hopper/Gift Card Promo. All the stores I have called so far, say I cannot buy Disney Dollars with the Card. Where did everyone get their DD's?

Thanks for the quick reply.

Martha

It could be that the policy about buying Disney Dollars has changed since people started doing it en masse. I bought DD at my local store in Champaign, IL.

We didn't buy DD's but were able to apply one of the gift cards towards the purchase of a child's hopper pass. So we got the 4 day pass for 109.00!!! :D :D

We went to the Vernon Hills Disney Store and it took just under 1 hour from downtown Milwaukee to get there. The manager and all of the cm's were WONDERFULLY patient and very helpful. Kudos to them! :)

When I purchased my passes the CM traded all GC for DD right then.

Go to www.disneystore.com Towards the top of the page there is a store locator. Type Vernon Hills on the second line. The store is in Vernon Hills, IL at the
Hawthorne Center Mall. If you type in your address it will give you driving directions on how to get there. Good luck!

I need help with this, too. I want to have my cousin, who lives in Chicago, get these for me. Do I have to be a member of Disney Club to get the gift cards or do I just get a better rate if I'm in the Disney Club? What about if we belong to Disney Vacation Club- do we get a discount for that? Also, is this offer for annual passes or just hoppers? How long did it take to do the paperwork (since I wouldn's want him standing around forever). Are the free t-shirts in adult and kid sizes? If Disney Club or DVC members get lower rates, did you have to show your membership card? Lastly, will he have any problems buying them for us (that I haven't already thought of)? Thanks so much for your help!!

At Disney Store today 3:00 pm in Orland Pk.. Il...no 4 day or 5 day hoppers.. (DC) .they said to call each day.....also mentioned the G.C. cannot be used to buy other passes......those of you who got DD or purchased other passes with G.C. made out I'd say.....good for you.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter