Need help for a Skylanders Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Amy

May I ask to have the entire package in SKYLANDERS SWAP FORCE for my Son's birthday in September please? As well may I ask if you are able to place Each of the Elements in their own corresponding circles if I may please?

For the invitation may I please ask for the following;

DATE: Saturday 5 September 2014
TIME: 10am - 1pm
PLACE: Suttons Beach (look for the SKYLANDERS balloons)
RSVP: ohforohfivetooforninedoubleonesix

It's not too bad this is simply for the birthday and will be tossed afterward.

Thank you Amy, I appreciate it very much.:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

skylanders swap force please and he is 5 yrs thanks

Here are Murray's designs...

murray_skylandersswapforcecandy_zps15a798cd.jpg

murray_skylandersswapforcegifttag_zpse9f31b3e.jpg

murray_skylandersswapforcebannertriangle_zpsa6125d95.jpg

murray_skylandersswapforceinvite_zpsac4ac85e.jpg

murray_skylandersswapforcelanyard_zpsccc30b36.jpg

murray_skylandersswapforce_zps94f8f13f.jpg

murray_skylandersswapforcewaterbottle_zpsc5d419fa.jpg

murray_skylandersswapforceround_zpse8a5050d.jpg

murray_skylandersswapforcebagtopper_zps834a09b4.jpg

Hello Amy

May I ask to have the entire package in SKYLANDERS SWAP FORCE for my Son's birthday in September please? As well may I ask if you are able to place Each of the Elements in their own corresponding circles if I may please?

For the invitation may I please ask for the following;

DATE: Saturday 5 September 2014
TIME: 10am - 1pm
PLACE: Suttons Beach (look for the SKYLANDERS balloons)
RSVP: ohforohfivetooforninedoubleonesix

It's not too bad this is simply for the birthday and will be tossed afterward.

Thank you Amy, I appreciate it very much.:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

By Elements in their own circles, I think you mean the individual characters (I am not familiar with the game). This graphic is one piece and can not be divided into single characters. Is that what you mean?

Here are your other requested designs. I kept the RSVP number the way you had it. I wasn't sure if you wanted it the way you spelled it or if you wanted me to make them numbers. If you need changes, let me know.

lani_skylandersswapforcebagtopper_zps14e15866.jpg

lani_skylandersswapforcegifttag_zpsb9218139.jpg

lani_skylandersswapforcebannertriangle_zps61fdac22.jpg

lani_skylandersswapforcecandy_zps7874ecab.jpg

lani_skylandersswapforcewaterbottle_zpsb6956324.jpg

lani_skylandersswapforce_zpsad8a1203.jpg

lani_skylandersswapforcelanyard_zpsa36177a6.jpg

lani_skylandersswapforceround_zps3fb765e7.jpg

lani_skylandersswapforceinviteb_zps25b14420.jpg

Hello micky your designs are awesome. Could you create this for my son Elias. Its his 6th Birthday. Thank you so much. Greetings from Germany :wave2:

M_I_C_K_E_Y said:
By Elements in their own circles, I think you mean the individual characters (I am not familiar with the game). This graphic is one piece and can not be divided into single characters. Is that what you mean?

Here are your other requested designs. I kept the RSVP number the way you had it. I wasn't sure if you wanted it the way you spelled it or if you wanted me to make them numbers. If you need changes, let me know.

Hi Amy

These are so AWESOME!!!!!!

May I please have the RSVP written in numbers please?

Thank you Amy, Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

Kahlaniwao said:
Hi Amy

Hi again Amy

The Elements can be found separately, I wondered if you may have that available that was all.

On the invitation under RSVP may I please have balloons changed to Banner please? No idea why I wrote balloons?????

Thank you again Amy :-) :-) :-)

thank you so much! I truly appreciate it, so do I just download the now? I'm sorry too many questions

Hello micky your designs are awesome. Could you create this for my son Elias. Its his 6th Birthday. Thank you so much. Greetings from Germany :wave2:

Which theme would you like? The regular Skylanders (white and blue), Giants (orange) or Swap Force (green)? Let me know and I would be glad to work on something for you.

Hi Amy

Hi again Amy

The Elements can be found separately, I wondered if you may have that available that was all.

On the invitation under RSVP may I please have balloons changed to Banner please? No idea why I wrote balloons?????

Thank you again Amy :-) :-) :-)

Here is the invite all fixed up... again though, I am not familiar with the game and have no idea what an Element is? Are they the characters?

lani_invite2_zps548a124d.jpg

thank you so much! I truly appreciate it, so do I just download the now? I'm sorry too many questions

Yes, you can either right click and save it here in the thread or download it from Photobucket. You are very welcome!

M_I_C_K_E_Y said:
Here is the invite all fixed up... again though, I am not familiar with the game and have no idea what an Element is? Are they the characters?

Thank you Amy!!! You are just too much!

Elements are the round circulars on the birthday invite beneath the "Lani's 7th birthday" writing.

They each signify a Dimension of the entire Realm I think.....ie from left to right - Swirl = Air / Leaf = Life / Skull = Undead / Mountain = Earth / Flame = Fire / Droplet = Water / Star = Magic / Cog thingy = Tech :-)

The characters are accordingly grouped from each of these Element Realms......ie - Spyro (cutesy spunky lil Dragon) is of the Fire Element. Tree Rex (big burly bark covered dude with horns) is of the Life Element etc and so on.

Do I make sense???? Shucks I hope so.

Thank you Amy!!! You are just too much!

Elements are the round circulars on the birthday invite beneath the "Lani's 7th birthday" writing.

They each signify a Dimension of the entire Realm I think.....ie from left to right - Swirl = Air / Leaf = Life / Skull = Undead / Mountain = Earth / Flame = Fire / Droplet = Water / Star = Magic / Cog thingy = Tech :-)

The characters are accordingly grouped from each of these Element Realms......ie - Spyro (cutesy spunky lil Dragon) is of the Fire Element. Tree Rex (big burly bark covered dude with horns) is of the Life Element etc and so on.

Do I make sense???? Shucks I hope so.

Here is your requested circles...

cupcaketoppers_skylanders_zps5ed91050.jpg

Can you pretty please send me the Skylander Swap Force Invites and the other items you normally send with the name Jack ? He is 5 years old. He is so very excited about having a Skylander party next month!!! Thanks so very much!

On the invite can you add Name Jack Erturk 5th Birthday Date: Sunday, May 18, 2014 Time: 10:45 AM-12:25 PM Place: HUGS Gymnastics 10991 Ruth Road Huntley, IL 60142 RSVP: Katie Erturk at 847-687-7143
Katie

Hello from San Diego,CA!
Could I please have a whole set (banners, invite, circle, thank you, etc.) in the regular Skylanders blue and white theme for Lucas who will be turning 8. Thank you so much!

On the invite please include:
Date: Saturday, May 10, 2014
Time: 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Place: Mast Park in Santee
RSVP: Annette at 619-582-0051

can I please have a whole set also? Its gonna be for my son jared who will be turning 4. He wants swap force.

For the invite can you please include:
Date: Saturday, May 24, 2014
Time: 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm
Place: Stuart mesa housing office

Thanks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter