Need help for a Skylanders Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there! My son's name is Chase and he is turning 5. If you could make him the whole set of your swap force design, I would be so very appreciative. You are amazing!! Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Welcome to the DIS!!! Here are your designs...

chase_skylandersswapforcebagtopper_zps4170d0f9.jpg

chase_skylandersswapforcegifttag_zps383251af.jpg

chase_skylandersswapforcebannertriangle_zps5065a9e6.jpg

chase_skylandersswapforce_zps827975c0.jpg

chase_skylandersswapforceinvite_zpsb13f503e.jpg

chase_skylandersswapforcecandy_zps0b4cd4d5.jpg

chase_skylandersswapforcelanyard_zps7b50d35c.jpg

chase_skylandersswapforcewaterbottle_zpsfb3a3c08.jpg

chase_skylandersswapforceround_zpsf05f96c0.jpg

Hi,
I'm wondering if you can find the time if I could please please have the skylanders swap force invites for Xander's 6th birthday, one with the when where etc, details and one blank?, the water bottle wrappers, the rect thank you tags, the triangle banner in all 3 skylanders designs? with or without his name but no age? and please the large rect banner/ sign that says his name and age.
Thank you so very much for everything you have done for everyone, you are an angel :)

Welcome to the DIS!!! Here are Xander's designs...

xander_skylandersbannertrianglecustom_zps93d7e2dd.jpg

xander_skylandersswapforcegifttag_zpsa2ea7994.jpg

xander_skylandersgiantsbannertrianglecustom_zps4b38b838.jpg

xander_skylandersswapforcebannertrianglecustom_zpscc2f0a20.jpg

xander_skylandersswapforcewaterbottle_zpsab728789.jpg

xander_skylandersswapforce_zps8603f567.jpg

xander_skylandersswapforceinvite_zpscf12dd45.jpg

I have to plan a birthday party for two boys and I would really appreicate it if u could help me can u please make me some skylander gaints designs with carson 's & joshua's names I would be really greatful if u could please help me .
-laudia

Would you like both of their names on the same design or have the design with one individual name?

Would you like both of their names on the same design or have the design with one individual name?

Yes both names in the same designs if u don't mind:) I want the triangle banner ,water bottle lables,invites ,circle tags,all the skylander giants designs u have thanks amy

You do amazing work and are so kind to be making all this for everyone. I know you have done several Noah items but my Noah is turning 7 and he is a Skylanders fanatic! I am hoping it would be easy to just change the Noah 8th birthday items you made to say 7th including the invitation, lanyard, banner, thank you tag, and wrappers. Also, could you please make the penants for each of the Skylanders like you did for Xander? Thanks so much in advance!!!!
Ramona

I have to plan a birthday party for two boys and I would really appreicate it if u could help me can u please make me some skylander gaints designs with carson 's & joshua's names I would be really greatful if u could please help me .
-laudia

If u can do the round elements too with the number 6 and another one with the number 4 please laudia THANKS :)

The only one I wasn't sure of was the round design. Do you want both names on that one as well, or just a single name on each?

carsonjoshua_skylandersgiantsbagtopper_zpsccdb4476.jpg

carsonjoshua_skylandersgiantsbannertriangle_zps652c416f.jpg

carsonjoshua_skylandersgiantsgifttag_zps4747d276.jpg

carsonjoshua_skylanderscupcaketoppers_zpsd9439725.jpg

carsonjoshua_skylandersgiantsinvite_zps62dbb90f.jpg

carsonjoshua_skylandersgiantswaterbottle_zpse91cda60.jpg

carsonjoshua_skylandersgiantscandy_zpsf9349c7a.jpg

carsonjoshua_skylandersgiants_zps7ef05787.jpg

carsonjoshua_skylandersgiantslanyard_zps4f9b0b92.jpg

Thank you amy for the wonderful designs. you did an awesome job I have two happy skylander boys that's saying thanks amy ! Bout the round design can u add both their names in it if u can't fit both names can u do each names in each circle thanks amy
-laudia

You do amazing work and are so kind to be making all this for everyone. I know you have done several Noah items but my Noah is turning 7 and he is a Skylanders fanatic! I am hoping it would be easy to just change the Noah 8th birthday items you made to say 7th including the invitation, lanyard, banner, thank you tag, and wrappers. Also, could you please make the penants for each of the Skylanders like you did for Xander? Thanks so much in advance!!!!
Ramona

Here are Noah's designs...

noah_skylandersbannertrianglecustom_zpsbfe3560d.jpg

noah_skylandersgiantsbannertrianglecustom_zpsc8656ca4.jpg

noah_skylandersswapforcebannertrianglecustom_zpsd904941f.jpg

noah_skylandersswapforcebagtopper7_zps4b0b72e9.jpg

noah_skylandersswapforcegifttag7_zps88e8ffdd.jpg

noah_skylandersswapforcecandy7_zpsa0d88f82.jpg

noah_skylandersswapforce7_zps45f4eab5.jpg

noah_skylandersswapforcelanyard7_zps151c6d20.jpg

noah_skylandersswapforceinvite7_zps9cc250b8.jpg

noah_skylandersswapforceround_zpsef946c00.jpg

noah_skylandersswapforcewaterbottle7_zps65561682.jpg

Thank you amy for the wonderful designs. you did an awesome job I have two happy skylander boys that's saying thanks amy ! Bout the round design can u add both their names in it if u can't fit both names can u do each names in each circle thanks amy
-laudia

Here they are both ways, so now you can choose...

carson_skylandersgiantsround_zpsefdc9bcc.jpg

carsonjoshua_skylandersgiantsround_zps4ee3312d.jpg

joshua_skylandersgiantsround_zpsbdb24de2.jpg

Thanks amy the round designs came out good thanks for doing the names together and separte they look great thank you so much for ur help
-laudia

Hi Micky,
Thank you so much you'r awesome Elias was so happy. I have a 2nd request to you. Can you create this green Circle (swap Force) with this namens:
Lenn
Luca
Jayden
Emilio
Fabian
Jeremiah
Dominik

Greets from Elias :wave2:
And thank you so much

Thank you so very very much, it is so much appreciated!!! You are a legend! I have one very happy birthday boy, thank you, I cannot say it enough. You have saved me so much time.

Thanks
Michelle

Excuse me i forgot one Name.
Gabriel ( Green swap Force Circle)
We need this on Friday cause i want to make t Shirts for every child who is invited. Thank you so much. Lg Alisa and Elias

Again all names together
Jeremiah
Gabriel
Luca
Lenn
Emilio
Jayden
Fabian
Dominik

Hi Amy,

Love your Skylanders designs! My son asked for a Skylanders party this year. If you are willing, could you do up a Skylanders Swap Force Lucas's 6th party invitation for him?

Here are the particulars:
Date: May 10th, 2014
Time: 12:00pm - 1:30pm
Place: Wedgewood Park [Gym]
RSVP: april.greenland at gmail dot com (could you fill it in correct?) by May 7th, 2014 as we are pre-ordering Happy Meals from McDonald's!

Thanks so much!!
Daniel

Thanks amy the round designs came out good thanks for doing the names together and separte they look great thank you so much for ur help
-laudia

Thank you so very very much, it is so much appreciated!!! You are a legend! I have one very happy birthday boy, thank you, I cannot say it enough. You have saved me so much time.

Thanks
Michelle

You are both very welcome!

Excuse me i forgot one Name.
Gabriel ( Green swap Force Circle)
We need this on Friday cause i want to make t Shirts for every child who is invited. Thank you so much. Lg Alisa and Elias

Again all names together
Jeremiah
Gabriel
Luca
Lenn
Emilio
Jayden
Fabian
Dominik

Here are your requested designs...

jayden_skylandersswapforceround_zpsfa86d841.jpg

jeremiah_skylandersswapforceround_zps62bc9695.jpg

lenn_skylandersswapforceround_zps10d4ca57.jpg

luca_skylandersswapforceround_zpsf3edabbb.jpg

dominik_skylandersswapforceround_zps8ad92742.jpg

emilio_skylandersswapforceround_zps9529065d.jpg

gabriel_skylandersswapforceround_zpse27d709f.jpg

fabian_skylandersswapforceround_zps93fbffa9.jpg

Hi Amy,

Love your Skylanders designs! My son asked for a Skylanders party this year. If you are willing, could you do up a Skylanders Swap Force Lucas's 6th party invitation for him?

Here are the particulars:
Date: May 10th, 2014
Time: 12:00pm - 1:30pm
Place: Wedgewood Park [Gym]
RSVP: april.greenland at gmail dot com (could you fill it in correct?) by May 7th, 2014 as we are pre-ordering Happy Meals from McDonald's!

Thanks so much!!
Daniel

Here is your invite...

lucas_skylandersswapforceinvitecustom_zps350039b3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter