• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nerdle

Hi guys, I'm going to be taking a leave from Nerdle posts and the DIS in general as I was hit with bad news this weekend. My wife had a brain tumor removed this morning so I need to be laser focused on her and her recovery.
It's been a fun ride with this group and hope to be back someday.

Hi guys, I'm going to be taking a leave from Nerdle posts and the DIS in general as I was hit with bad news this weekend. My wife had a brain tumor removed this morning so I need to be laser focused on her and her recovery.
Oh my… prayers and positive thoughts to you and your family. Hoping she has a smooth recovery. One step at a time :hug:

I will miss your posts. Prayers for her recovery. Best wishes.

Best wishes and prayers for both your wife and you. We’ll be thinking of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter