Never knew about ABD til now...can I ask some questions?

cissy

Kindness is Strength
I saw this thread so I was just wondering how this worked. I was hoping you all could help answer some questions.....

1. I checked out the Fairy Tale Germany adventure and was curious about the cost....four two adults and two kids, is it really ~13k?

2. Does that cost include airfare?

3. How many people are in a tour group?

Thanks!!

Cissy

I saw this thread so I was just wondering how this worked. I was hoping you all could help answer some questions.....

1. I checked out the Fairy Tale Germany adventure and was curious about the cost....four two adults and two kids, is it really ~13k?

2. Does that cost include airfare?

3. How many people are in a tour group?

Thanks!!

Cissy
Hi, Cissy! Here you go:

1) The price may vary, depending on the date. But, yes, a family of 4 on the Germany trip would be approximately $13,000.

2) No, airfare is not included

3) 40 people maximum in a tour group.

I haven't been on the Germany ABD, I'm sure people who have will chime in. If you have any more questions on ABD in general, please feel free to ask all the questions you want to! If you want, take a look at my 2 ABD Trip Reports (in my signature) if you want an idea of how the trips are run, etc.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter