New BLT direct incentives!

We also were able to break up the payment on the contract we bought late last year into 4 payments. It definitely helps so that we’re not maxing out our credit card.

We also were able to break up the payment on the contract we bought late last year into 4 payments. It definitely helps so that we’re not maxing out our credit card.
Yeah, we did it also when we bought RVA. I wonder if I'm having more trouble because it's a sold out resort. Where were you buying?

I was told this afternoon that it can't be 90 days or more for closing, it would need approval from higher ups above the manager and a good reason. But if it's just under 90 they can do it 🤷‍♂️

Since Feb is a short month, I think it will work, we should be able to do 4 payments just under 90 days. Our closing date is the 19th, so I think if the first payment is the 21st, we'll still be under 90 days by May 19. Lol, it seems rather silly but it will be helpful

Yeah, we did it also when we bought RVA. I wonder if I'm having more trouble because it's a sold out resort. Where were you buying?

I was told this afternoon that it can't be 90 days or more for closing, it would need approval from higher ups above the manager and a good reason. But if it's just under 90 they can do it 🤷‍♂️

Since Feb is a short month, I think it will work, we should be able to do 4 payments just under 90 days. Our closing date is the 19th, so I think if the first payment is the 21st, we'll still be under 90 days by May 19. Lol, it seems rather silly but it will be helpful
We bought AKV, but just “upgraded” to BLT today after our rep called us about this offer.
I can double check the dates for you, but it was definitely 4 payments over 3 months, and our rep didn’t say anything about it needing to be approved. My husband asked him what our payment options were, and I believe he told him we could break it up like that.
Not only that, but since we’re technically resigning the contract, he offered to break it up again and have the payments spread over another 60 days. I don’t know we’ll do that since we only have one payment left, but it was offered as an option.

We bought AKV, but just “upgraded” to BLT today after our rep called us about this offer.
I can double check the dates for you, but it was definitely 4 payments over 3 months, and our rep didn’t say anything about it needing to be approved. My husband asked him what our payment options were, and I believe he told him we could break it up like that.
Not only that, but since we’re technically resigning the contract, he offered to break it up again and have the payments spread over another 60 days. I don’t know we’ll do that since we only have one payment left, but it was offered as an option.
Nice. I think my guide may not be as well informed. Mind sharing who your guide was?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter