• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Dining Reservations Look Coming

It just showed up for me - in the middle of a search. One moment it was the old way, I changed the date and the new look showed up!

I have a Google Pixel.

Still waiting for it here too! I’m on an iPhone and I checked my iPad today. Apps are up to date and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. The weirdest thing though I don’t even see it on the website. Cleared my cache, cookies, tried different browsers etc. I can understand the app taking time to roll out but I don’t get why I can’t see the new option on the site either. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Website on IPad wokerd today. We don’t need it until October 1st, but it was nice to see the new page load. Checked my iPhone and it was updated too. I hope everyone has the same experience.
Mike

Finally works for me! It's so much better than the old version. Seeing the whole day's worth of reservations is going to make the whole process easier.

Yes I’m getting errors as well. I can select a time then it goes to a screen with Donald Duck in it saying url problem.
Weird. I made just a random reservation to check and it was fine for me. I was using the app if that helps.

I finally got the update. What a nice improvement! Haven't tried booking anything yet, so that's the next step.

Still don't have the update on the app, but finally got to see what it was like via the mobile website on my iPad. I can't wait until this version is everywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter