New Disney Outlet In Niagara

N

Niagara2

Niagara Falls USA that is. Want ad in paper for help to work at a new Disney Character Outlet Store to open at the Prime Factory Outlets on Military Rd in Niagara Falls, NY. Opening soon. It will be a characrer warehouse much like the one at Beltz outlet in Orlando!! Maybe I should apply and can be a CM in my lifetime! Would be worth the ticket discounts and all. Hope to see you there friends from the North.

Neat ... now I have another excuse to make the trip to Buffalo :p

Great news!! Please let us know when it's opened. Will definately have to take a trip to Buffalo when it does.

Cdnmickeylover

Please let us know when is the grand opening!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Scratch
:smooth:

Maybe if it opens before my Oct trip I can get stuff there for the surprise bags.....now let me see from my front door to buffalo....3 hrs 54 minutes.....not bad for a weekly commute:p

Niagara2-And Yes I would definately apply for a job, even if I only worked one night a week, discounts....knowing upcoming sales & because your a DIS you may actually have some correct info and Disney promos:rolleyes:
And you could tell us when all the pins surface there!

Any idea how long until they open?

How far is this outlet from Niagara Falls Canada? S

Here is a link to the Prime Factory Outlets where the Disney Store will be located:

Prime Factory Outlets

There is a "map and attractions" link in the brackets under the words "Niagara Falls"

Edited to add: I just noticed that the top lake on the map should be Lake Ontario and Buffalo is labelled on the wrong side of the border line. I wonder who drew the map??? :rolleyes:

Sandra,we usually cross over at the Queenston-Lewiston bridge and we can be at Outlet Mall in about 10 minutes.

OK Everyone - actual store ad in the paper today. Looks odd to me - It reads - AMS Character Warehouse featuring Disney Merchandise. Everything priced to sell - up to 80% off original retail. Great selection of merchandise - toys, plush characters, pins, hats, frames, adults and kids apparel, snow globes and more. Hurry over before it's too late. May 30th thru July 20th and then gives mall name and address. Looks like a temporary store, never saw that at the Prime Outlets before and I live 1/4 mile from it! I will be there tommorow and will report. I always go to the characrer warehouse at Beltz and Premium Outlets in Orlanda. I also hope it is one and the same and will ask! The ad had a coupon for 10% off too.

Please not temporary! I'd better start blocking some time to go down there.

Sounds like it's going to be one of those clearance places that take up shop temporarily in vacant stores.

Just returned from Prime Outlets and the Character Warehouse is opened. It has alot of merchandise from the theme parks in CA - Disneyland and California Adventure. It is all from those parks, nothng from WDW. Now all the products are the same but has CA parks logo's on them. If the park logo's are not on them, the label inside said Disneyland. Many Disney items that are disney park items, pen's, hair accessory's, etc that only the pull off tag says Disneyland. The store was very much like a character warehouse but the items seemed a bit older - alot of year 2000 items. I bought alot of pins for 91 cents each that my DS can trade during our next trip. Got t-shirts for $3 and many bargains to be had. The newer stuff was 20-35% off and most 55-75% off and a whole section was 85% off. The clerk said the store has been very busy and that they have alot more inventory to put out. I have been to Disneyland and California Adventure so the items were special to me. I am glad I went and it did feel very Disney to me. I saw a friend in the store and he said he figured I would be there to get my Disney fix!

So....Is it a permanet store or just temporary? We neeeeeedddd to know....(I think this addiction is getting out of hand) , but you said the magic word......PINS!

PLeeeeezzzze tell more!:bounce:

Niagara Disney bound tomorrow! :bounce:

since you guys wouldn't save me pins in the T.O. store:p

(hope I don't have to smuggle to much across the border, or INTO the house)

Happy shopping Wendy and let us know what you think of the store.

No, I won't get carried away. But I have to go and buy lots of stuff for the Oct. trip surprise bags, SO i can save lots of money on souvies.....is that an oxymoron or what :p ....spend lots of money to save lots of money.

Feed the addiction.....feed the addiction

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter